What's new

Calling ALL Sinestro's

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman

I am sick and tired of these mother**@#&@* Sinestro's in this mother**&#(@_ game!

This is a call out to all Sinestro mains and to whoever thinks they can counter-pick GL with this pink, pedo-stache traitor to the Corps. I challenge you all to a $10 money match, FT5 at EVO 2014. You must remain character locked with Sinestro and I will remain character locked to politically-correct Jon Stewart. I'm willing to play whoever steps up except for @Hysteria since we are training partners and play all the time.

This is to prove once and for all the yellow is not the color of power, but of betrayal. The true power of the Green light will show you all that the matchup is only a 4-6, and that GL's willpower can propel him to win this and other bad matchups.

Step up to plate and challenge me! Or are you yellow-belly zoners too scared?

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
You will submit! I accept this challenge.

Also, don't most already agree it's 4-6? Either way, I agree with you.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
You will submit! I accept this challenge.

Also, don't most already agree it's 4-6? Either way, I agree with you.
There are a decent number of people that have said, both online and in person, that it is 7-3 Sinestro and is almost as bad as MMH. I wholeheartedly disagree. PM me your number and we can figure out the time/location that we play.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
There are a decent number of people that have said, both online and in person, that it is 7-3 Sinestro and is almost as bad as MMH. I wholeheartedly disagree. PM me your number and we can figure out the time/location that we play.
I think that's the whole "GL loses to zoners 7-3 automatically" mentality. Kinda like how people think Batgirl bodies anybody with a projectile.

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Ur doing the corps work. I also believe its 4-6, as well as mmh and zod. Only 3-7 I believe is zatana, but I havnt played that mu enough

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
I am confident in the MU and believe that I can take most Sinestro players. It does legitimately suck that not too many Sinestro mains won't be at EVO. I wanted to show them all that fighting a GL isn't an automatic win.