What's new

Call me crazy..

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Subzero creates a giant ice nugget by freezing the air above his opponent and then it falls on them in this game :REO

Rage Mode 2Hitters :16Bit
I JUST remembered how to do that move... LOL

DB2!

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
GGS, Sonya Blake
Man, I got trashed, but it was still crazy fun. learned a lot about the game I didn't know. I gotta keep this one out and learn to play. This was great.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Would I be even crazier to think that Raiden's move set in MKDC is better than MK9?

F1 and F3 would be great to have in MK9.. a fast high punch and fast mid

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Good thing I indulged in a few sets of MKDC over the past couple of months or I might have forgotten the inputs completely.

To STORMS and DragonPick - GGS! For those who did want to see a YouTube series with me and STORMS, you're getting your wish. Dragon, I also captured our series, do you want yours up or no?

And no STORMS, you aren't crazy to think that Raiden's moveset from MKDC is superior. But I speak as an MK9 Raiden player when I say that he is still quite manageable.

If anyone here wants a shot at me too, you know my PSN tag.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Hah, I unfortunately forgot everything and was trying to play it like it's MK9 >_>
Sure, you can put mine up too, I don't mind.
I was doing the same thing... I totally forgot how useless D3 and D4 are for low attacks... lol a complete joke.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Game is utter garbage. I played it with Cubro not long ago, still sucks. Curbo can't hang with my Scorpion.