What's new

Call me crazy..

aj1701

Noob
This was my first MK game that started it all for me. I still own my copy and can never let go.

Hit me up anytime to play there, STORMS! That goes for everyone else.
I'm glad it got you into mk, but man, its a shame it wasn't one of the classic games.

I was hype when I heard there was going to be a new mk, then I heard it was mkdc. I honestly thought, mk is officially dead now and is never see a new one.

I'm glad I was wrong about but seeing mk9 though.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
The game was fun back in the day when it first came out, but it looks so outdated and obsolete now in comparison to MK *Shrug* Which is a given. For nostalgic purposes, I could see the playing the game a couple times a fun endeavor.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I have this game, and have been considering playing it. If you guys are ok with it, I'll join in too.

Just as I am in MK9, I'm even more free in MKvsDC. So don't expect much.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i had alot of fun with MK vs DC, just like all the mks.
also baraka is in it so by that fact alone its awesome

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The game was fun back in the day when it first came out, but it looks so outdated and obsolete now in comparison to MK *Shrug* Which is a given. For nostalgic purposes, I could see the playing the game a couple times a fun endeavor.
I picked Sub and totally forget his setups... he was actually a very fun character to play.
Crap, I wish I knew you guys wanted to play now. I left to pick someone up as soon as I posted tha. I can get set up now and add you. STORMS Sonya Blake
Fucking Blake's Scorp and Sonya still landing those combos! LOL Ggs

I may get on later again, fyi. Letting the boy play practice (another GOOD thing about the game, kid friendly)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Crap, I wish I knew you guys wanted to play now. I left to pick someone up as soon as I posted tha. I can get set up now and add you. STORMS Sonya Blake
Waiting on you, bro. I cleared a spot for your tag.

I picked Sub and totally forget his setups... he was actually a very fun character to play.

Fucking Blake's Scorp and Sonya still landing those combos! LOL Ggs

I may get on later again, fyi. Letting the boy play practice (another GOOD thing about the game, kid friendly)
Dude, a shit-ton of my combos kept dropping. I see the MKDC server hasn't improved any during our absence. :(

VGGS all the same, man! Good memories from back in the day. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Waiting on you, bro. I cleared a spot for your tag.

Dude, a shit-ton of my combos kept dropping. I see the MKDC server hasn't improved any during our absence. :(

VGGS all the same, man! Good memories from back in the day. :)
yeah man, upload them... revive this shit game, LOL.

I totally forget so much about the game...