What's new

Cage's muptile decap. in MK 1.

Kaiba

Noob
Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen or done Cage's decappatation twice on the same victim. I had only seen it done once. I have never had the timing to do it.

i have never heard of it on MK1 me and br0ken were playing MK2 though and he took my head off 3 times it was wierd i must say

i have done it many times

it involves doing his fatality over and over and over again really fast as he is about to punch the first head off

its pretty difficult
i have gotten cage to go down and attempt the 3rd head 2 times but the body always falls first

so im assuming u might be able to get 3 or more heads depending on how fast u can do his fatatlity

i find the easiest way is to just keep hitting forward and hp really fast like your mashing lol

ilovepoop said:
i have never heard of it on MK1 me and br0ken were playing MK2 though and he took my head off 3 times it was wierd i must say
It's actually programmed into mkII but it's a glitch in MK1. For MK2 just do the regular decapitation but hold down+LP+LK and he will do three.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
i've only seen double decap in mk1. nothing more. is easier for me to time the fat move than mashing toward+hp

MikeJonesJaxson

Sai Spam!
With all of the random and what-not with Mortal Kombat and easter eggs. Is it possible that the multipule decap from MKII was inspired from the glitch from MK1?

ded

Elder God
what?

1. cage can knock two heads on kano/cage/ninjas
2. after two heads you can make nut punch and 3rd head will appear
3. you can do shadow kick after fatality (probably fireball t00)
4. you can mix all special moves after fatality
5. you can do false fatality (before your opponent get up) and knock two heads i.e. triple fatality
6. throw fatality and jab-through fatality doesnt count
7. purple fatality vs raiden effects like normal fatality

end of story?

SSCable said:
With all of the random and what-not with Mortal Kombat and easter eggs. Is it possible that the multipule decap from MKII was inspired from the glitch from MK1?
yes it is. its in mkt n64 too.

rulemaster said:
can you do a macro in mame that would perform it fast enough?
It's probably more timing than speed. I guess you can set one key/button to forward and high punch. That might make it easier.