What's new

Burning Spear buff question

I was just listening to the TeamSpooky stream of NLBC Summit of Time qualifier and more than once when Burning Spear was activated they said that “he’s a bit more plus and has more damage on spear attacks”.

I had been working under the assumption that it was just the damage buff. Any validity to the extra plus frames?

I was just listening to the TeamSpooky stream of NLBC Summit of Time qualifier and more than once when Burning Spear was activated they said that “he’s a bit more plus and has more damage on spear attacks”.

I had been working under the assumption that it was just the damage buff. Any validity to the extra plus frames?
Pretty sure it’s just a damage buff bro

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
There was so much misinformation on commentary it was infuriating. All it does is buff the damage on certain spear attacks/strings. They said it gives him access to a low option which is NOT true. They said it makes some moves more safe which is NOT true. They said it buffs his damage overall which is NOT true. And the list goes on. And it wasn’t just Scorpion they were spreading misinformation about. Just about every character they were saying completely wrong stuff about.

There was so much misinformation on commentary it was infuriating. All it does is buff the damage on certain spear attacks/strings. They said it gives him access to a low option which is NOT true. They said it makes some moves more safe which is NOT true. They said it buffs his damage overall which is NOT true. And the list goes on. And it wasn’t just Scorpion they were spreading misinformation about. Just about every character they were saying completely wrong stuff about.
I heard that too and thought wtf they were talking about.
Btw it was felt the commentator had no clue about the characters. :D
I can't blame on them for that as I do not even know the characters just 4-5 of them, yet.
Let's wait for Mr. Aquaman and Echo lol. They provide quality gameplay commentatory (besides the show) - probably they are labbing hard lol.