What's new

Question - Kitana Buff that Booty or Love that Booty

Does she needed the buffs

• Buff that Booty

• Love that Booty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
She keeps people out, hence she's a good zoner. She's a character who functions and fills in the niche role she was designed to do, that's good enough, no need to give her stuff she doesn't need.
Instead of complaining about characters who are good and manage to function, how about we complain about characters like Bo Rai Cho, Balanced Kenshi and Unbreakable who are extremely flawed and don't work at all?
She's not a good zoner. She has a weak point and that's to slide/roll/krawl below of or jump from her fans. Her fans can't touch anybody, if they duck without block. I play with a friend who mains her, so I know her very well.

And if she happens to do the special fan NJP, we simply uppercut her. This is also one of her tricky weak points.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
She's not a good zoner. She has a weak point and that's to slide/roll/krawl below of or jump from her fans. Her fans can't touch anybody, if they duck without block. I play with a friend who mains her, so I know her very well.

And if she happens to do the special fan NJP, we simply uppercut her. This is also one of her tricky weak points.
Lol at jumping fans. And the fact that you're talking about sliding, rolling, or krawling fans show me you don't know much. There's a reason why RS lift does what it does ;)

You sure the Kitana you play is good?

Tanno

Lol at jumping fans. You sure the Kitana you play is good?
I don't main her. A friend of mine mains her. I play as GMSZ against her. If you play against her, you tend to think of her weak points there.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I don't main her. A friend of mine mains her. I play as GMSZ against her.
Then your friend isn't good.

Yes GM beats her and yes he can slide the fans, but you aren't going to be doing that so easily if the Kitana is good at the fans and baiting the reversal. If she's mixing up the fans with iafs, you're not jumping that. If she's doing lift from the right range (in RS), you're not sliding in so easily. Her zoning isn't purely based on the fans

Tanno

Mind if I ask you, what in the world are the iafs? I'm aware of the terminologies, but not this.

Thank you.