What's new

Question - Kitana Buff that Booty or Love that Booty

Does she needed the buffs

• Buff that Booty

• Love that Booty

Results are only viewable after voting.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
This thread is NOT created by Kitana player, so don't use harsh words to describe Kitana community lol. Or just close this thread, because it won't be going anywhere
Yeah, i agree. But my post was never directed towards the OP, actually none of my posts are directed towards the OP. These replies are making me kill myself. Maybe i just went a bit overboard with my post. I'll delete it before i stir something up.

Tweedy

Noob
If Assassin got a legit overhead she'd probably be insane. Them sharpen combos breh.

Kitana in general could use a little help. She probably loses to all of the top characters and isn't a debatable top ten, like a lot of the cast.

imo

Skedar70

Noob
Because I had a discussion with some people who claimed Kitana was bottom tier and added that Kitana community all felt the same way so I'm here to find out.

No need to get so emotional. I'm not asking for buffs.
Nooooo these people are an embarrassment for the kitana community ignore them. She is fine. Doesn't need anything

Only thing I dislike about kitana is her majority of her strings hit high. So when you trying to pressure someone her fastests strings are highs and they just poke. Don't really need a overhead anymore we've been doing fine without just make her 21 and standings 1 mids ;)

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Lol a kitana needs buffs thread? How about a hat trick buff thread or a master of storms thread? You know for the characters that suck ass?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
You can react to it.

In order to make it somewhat hard to react to, you have to delay the ex air glaive after the Jip, but then you can armor it at that point.

Only true 50/50 she has is b1 xray or b14 xray

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Kitana is an honest character and that makes far less "braindead" than the majority of characters who are overused. Her meta is mixing up with throws and combo strings to punish your throw techs. What character honestly had that besides pre-patch ninjutsu scorpion? If this character is bottom 10 that isn't a bad thing. Her only bad matchup is HQT and she doesn't body anyone nor does she get completely bodied herself. She is one of the few characters who, In my opinion, have a complete variation system. So anyone who specializes in the character and puts the time in, can excel with her.
Asking for buffs won't make the character better, it will make you worse of a player.

*drops the mic and finger guns out the thread*

If you guys think that Kitana don't need buffs, you may have to stop play against scrubs. None of proplayers plays her cause she sucks and so much money on the line(im talk about ESL), besideds Kitana Prime ofc.
She needs better hit advantage on her pokes to be atleast viable. And i still dont get why the fk NRS nerfs mournful ex-glaive its makes no sense.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
Only thing I dislike about kitana is her majority of her strings hit high. So when you trying to pressure someone her fastests strings are highs and they just poke. Don't really need a overhead anymore we've been doing fine without just make her 21 and standings 1 mids ;)
B1 is a 9 frame mid. 2 is also 9 frames. If you need a mid, use B1.

If you guys think that Kitana don't need buffs, you may have to stop play against scrubs. None of proplayers plays her cause she sucks and so much money on the line(im talk about ESL), besideds Kitana Prime ofc.
She needs better hit advantage on her pokes to be atleast viable. And i still dont get why the fk NRS nerfs mournful ex-glaive its makes no sense.
SonicFox pockets her if I'm not mistaken. Took her to the finals once before switching to Erron Black. That was even before some of her buffs.

She doesn't need to be a poke into pressure character like everyone else to be viable. Think outside the box.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
"None of the proplayers plays her cause she sucks..."

"None of the proplayers plays her"

"None...proplayers... Plays her"

"Besideds Kitana Prime"

Yeeaah....

SonicFox also pockets Kitana and even won GFs with her.