What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang Brutalities should have been like Lou Kangaroos X-Ray

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I don't want to sound like a complainer or anything. Game is great, stream was great, etc. This could probably be a status update but I don't care. Anyways Liu Kang's X-Ray is what Brutalities should of looked liked imo, but continued longer until match ends. Anyone else agree?

trufenix

bye felicia
This thread really hits the issue on the head, x-rays already are the brutalities everybody seems to want back. Intimate, character specific combos that involve excessively hard hits and broken bones. Why we need another fatal animation that's just a long repetitive version of them is beyond me.

I am way more excited for the kind of creativity new brutalities bring to the table than a post fight video of slow motion punches and kicks.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i will say one thing, i'm not sure if they have said anything or not, but it could be possible to end the match on an X-ray and have the brutality activate. so once the X ray animation ends, you can get the cool brutality kill in one seemless move. i haven't seen this and maybe it would be a great question to ask.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
i will say one thing, i'm not sure if they have said anything or not, but it could be possible to end the match on an X-ray and have the brutality activate. so once the X ray animation ends, you can get the cool brutality kill in one seemless move. i haven't seen this and maybe it would be a great question to ask.
I could see this with x-rays that you combo out of, like Harley Quinn's super, Green Lantern's super, or Lao's x-ray.

Last edited:

Maasik

Noob
The old brutalities were stale and boring because everyone basically had the same one except for the special moves.. now every character has so many unique ways to kill each other. New brutalities are way better haha

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The old brutalities were stale and boring because everyone basically had the same one except for the special moves.. now every character has so many unique ways to kill each other. New brutalities are way better haha
They weren't basically the same one, yes they all beated character to death but it was never the same one.

Dark

Noob
I thought that way at first, but I think brutalities are so unique and fresh that it's better this way.
I think these are fantastic. I just don't think they should be called "Brutalities", because that kind of stops them from doing some brutal beatdown fatality or an xray one like described above in the future with the name "brutality"

E

Eldriken

Multiple Fatalities, tons of Brutalities, X-Rays AND faction-specific Fatalities? This game is proving to be amazing already.

AssassiN

Noob
LIke with Liu Kang it would end up with his fist through their chest, like his MK9 fatality.
That would be awesome if X-rays can end up being brutalities.