What's new

Bruce Campbell officially denies the rumor that he's DLC in MK11. Truth? Or smokescreen?

Comments

Considering that the leak directly refers to "Ash Williams" there's really no other choice.
Unless...

Also Kollector has backpack gear called Necronomipack, why troll fans if he aint in game? I know what Necronomicon ex Mortis is NRS....not cool if trolling my dreams!
HMMMM??!! WOW I KNOW HUH?! fuck, i wonder what other character would this apply to :coffee:

Doesn't get more original than Englund.
I think it's a travesty that Freddie was a guest in a game with no intro dialogues, but all guests in MKX were characters who can't speak. I can already imagine him offering D'vorah to suck face, or welcoming Johnny to prime time.
He's not credited in MK9 and every filmography I could find that actually lists him doing voice work for MK9 also makes a note of it being uncredited. He's credited for Injustice 2. That, along with the performance, makes me wonder to what extent NRS "worked with him" during MK9.

And yes, that's indeed a travesty, especially if Robert Englund actually was on board.

He's not credited in MK9 and every filmography I could find that actually lists him doing voice work for MK9 also makes a note of it being uncredited. He's credited for Injustice 2. That, along with the performance, makes me wonder to what extent NRS "worked with him" during MK9.

And yes, that's indeed a travesty, especially if Robert Englund actually was on board.
I assumed they didn't credit it because the model is obviously based on Jackie Earle Haley version. Bringing it up could lead to drama.
It's not like he did any lines, it's all just grunts and one OH.
But he was evidently on board enough with NRS to give his amazing performance as Scarecrow. I hope for him in MK11, as he was one of my favorites in 9, but the chances of that are pretty close to zero.

Seeing all the flavor they've put into Johnny Cage has me really hyped for a really sarcastic Ash. Consider my hopes elevated