What's new

Bruce Campbell makes "hinting" komment to KP1 trailer

Comments

I don't see that as "confirming" anything, but yeah I definitely think he's in it.

He's just being really vague. Until I see an actual trailer or MK reveal, I don't consider anything confirmed.

How funny would it be if out of nowhere we saw Arnold fighting Bruce Campbell in MK 11, both saying hmm this is a fun game. lol :D I love horror, sci fi huge Terminator fan and horror fan. I watched all the Evil Dead movies including the reboot, but I have not seen the show past the first since I didn't have stars so I watched it at my friend's place should I watch the rest of season one and 2, 3? It seemed pretty interesting from what I recall.

It was always clear to me that he would be in, after he made that wanky 'denial' Tweet, not long after certain leaks had more or less confirmed him (Ash) in.

That, and he recently worked on some other game (Dead By Daylight, IIRC) -- which further indicates that he's currently [back] in close touch with the video gaming industry.

How funny would it be if out of nowhere we saw Arnold fighting Bruce Campbell in MK 11, both saying hmm this is a fun game. lol :D I love horror, sci fi huge Terminator fan and horror fan. I watched all the Evil Dead movies including the reboot, but I have not seen the show past the first since I didn't have stars so I watched it at my friend's place should I watch the rest of season one and 2, 3? It seemed pretty interesting from what I recall.
Only watch for the funny fights, dont expect too much except raunchy humor and a pretty good end imo :) very Ash kinda ending :)

Dude you got to watch them they are on Netflix. The same ole ash kicking deadite ass

Just started watching Ash vs. the Evil Dead. So far it is a pretty fun show...but why do people want him in MK?

Granted I've never seen any of the movies, but Ash doesn't seem like a fighter at all. Lore wise, how could he compete?