What's new

Broken straight hook against big body chars

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
I play big body chars with big hurtboxes (brainiac and grodd) and bats straight hook... is complete broken against them. It catches jumps and leaps, even big character in highest point of jump - hook just touching his feet and hits You.
Against big characters batman can do really no antiair - just spam straight hook and it will be catching jumping opponent anyway.
Even if I read, that bats will be doing straight hook and jump over, to punish his hook(in IGAU u can do it), in inj2 game will punish me...
That's very sad and dissapointing experince - most of big chars in NRS games are lowtiers with their slow normals and jumps and now you have dat stupid hook with hitbox with size of the Moon

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
@iAmOME
not shure, if u ok, or just trolling?
He have AA - broken upbatrang, up graplehook, d2.
If special moves makes all - covers ground and air together and lead to combo - that is broken

Not sure if you've noticed but if times correctly half of the moves in the entire game can anti air, all the hurt boxes and hit boxes are pretty big and extended

I play big body chars with big hurtboxes (brainiac and grodd) and bats straight hook... is complete broken against them. It catches jumps and leaps, even big character in highest point of jump - hook just touching his feet and hits You.
Against big characters batman can do really no antiair - just spam straight hook and it will be catching jumping opponent anyway.
Even if I read, that bats will be doing straight hook and jump over, to punish his hook(in IGAU u can do it), in inj2 game will punish me...
That's very sad and dissapointing experince - most of big chars in NRS games are lowtiers with their slow normals and jumps and now you have dat stupid hook with hitbox with size of the Moon
Mne kazetsya, chto vi vkorne nepravi, sydar'! Batman yavlyaetsya loutir charom i im neobhodimo prevozmagat'! Ne vvodite lydei v zablyzdenie!

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
You aren't supposed to jump over the grappling hook to punish it, just duck it and it's like -100.