What's new

General/Other Breaking Bad Habits

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
I had attended a Tournament in Cincinnati, Ohio this past weekend called "Armchair Blackbelt". This was my first Injustice tournament and my second match ended up on stream. I first appear at the 31:13 mark of the video using Yellow Latern. Anyways, after looking back at the stream, and hearing the commentators, I saw that i had a bad jumping habit with Black Adam, who i used in my second match. I mean REALLY BAD! I was lucky that I won my third match at the 49:30 mark of the video. And it was against a Raven player! I'm pretty sure she wins that match up 6-3 in her favor. Anyways, does anyone out there got any tips for stopping bad habits like that? Cause i didn't even notice it until i looked at some of my past matches and after thinking about how i played the character. And now, for some odd reason, the more i think about not jumping, i tend to do it.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Play as if you don't have the ability to jump. That makes every jump seem consequential and you can actively punish yourself for jumping.

Gradually allow yourself more jumps until you're sure it's not a staple of your gameplay.

I can't blame you I used to play like that until I got fed up being free to lantern. It's hard because cross ups are his main thing but do what was suggested above and play less jumping (haven't watched video can't right now).

You can use throws more b2 trait throw works amazing, shouldn't be afraid to get close his backdash is just so amazing and finally Ex Divekick or Divekick when you know your going to hit.

Also lol at 6-3 match up who wins the other 10% double knockout :p

Or add me on psn and ill play deathstroke using a lot of air shots until your conditioned to not jump unless you need to :p

Goldi

Noob
You really want it to be over? Put a rubber band around your wrist and give yourself a snap every time you do an unsafe jump.

Cured my addiction to wake ups lol. I still like to play with a band around my wrist as a reminder. It's become something of a superstition. :)

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
You really want it to be over? Put a rubber band around your wrist and give yourself a snap every time you do an unsafe jump.

Cured my addiction to wake ups lol. I still like to play with a band around my wrist as a reminder. It's become something of a superstition. :)
-_________________________________________________________-