What's new

Tech - Cyber Sub-Zero Breaker Bomb

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Disclaimer: This is a gimmick. It will work once on someone who hasn't seen it yet, and once in a while on someone who has. If you do not play Cyber Sub-Zero, move along nothing to see here.
:DOGE

Okay so at the low low cost of all three bars, Fridge can do some of the most disrespectful bullshit since corpse humping.

Inputs:
(Starter) xx ice ball, DS, jip, b3u4 xx FDK, NJP, jik xx CDK, f131 xx slide~ MB DE bomb (far) ~ breaker ...profit

Followed up with:
Jip, b3u4 xx CDK, f43 xx CDK, NJP, 21, f131 xx slide.

The thought process is to end in an unsafe bomb trap set-up, and proceed normally. If the opponent wakes up and blocks, business as usual. But if they wake up with attacks, CSZ can break, landing them on top on an ice puddle. Immediately upon rising, they'll be hit low with a DOT ice puddle, freezing an unsuspecting opponent. Laugh as the opponent face palms and mutters how dumb your character is and then combo them for the rest of their life bar with no option to break in return.

This is not jump-able, but is block-able. If the opponent lands on the center of the puddle, it disappears. If they land on the edge, it's golden.

UPDATE: Added video of 2 bar corner set-up.

@themilkman014 @SaltShaker

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I found this and thought that maybe another maybe slightly less gimmicky way to do it is by using it to bait something dumb out of your opponent by doing an unsafe cancel like F13 or F1 cancelled into it EX bomb, and if your opponent isn't on point reacting to the cancel off a stagger he can miss the punish window, and if he is you can just breaker him on top of the bomb, and if spaced properly he won't even see it on screen

That being said its still the definition a gimmick and should never catch never anyone once and WILL never catch anyone twice

Last edited:

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Lol very gimmicky. Only costs 3 bars as well very cost effective. I'm gonna try and block breaker someone in to it

omooba

fear the moobs
okay wait why is this so gimicky. if they block why can't i just go into 1, stagger then grab or b3, d4 htb? if they don't block and hit me just breaker. if they jump anti air 4. why is this gimmicky? just cus it costs 3 bars?

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
okay wait why is this so gimicky. if they block why can't i just go into 1, stagger then grab or b3, d4 htb? if they don't block and hit me just breaker. if they jump anti air 4. why is this gimmicky? just cus it costs 3 bars?
Because they will forget the puddle us there and won't block low on wakeup

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Yeah, anyone who knows about it will block it, making the tech a waste of meter.

Also, I've only tested on WG Kotal. I'm sure it's possible on other characters, but I just haven't put in the work.