What's new

Brawlhalla - F2P Smash-esque Arena Brawler

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Anyone heard of this before? I recently discovered the game and it's growing on me. I dig the art style and the unique character specials.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I main Teros.
I'm still looking for a main. Bought the Founder's Pack to have access to all the characters. Sucks that all the skins are locked behind real $ micro-transactions.

Who's a good starting character? I've been gravitating to Cassidy, Hattori, Thatch, Teros, Brynn, Jhala, Cross, Mordex, and Lucien.

I usually don't like these brawl style games but for some reason I'm digging this one. Feels more like Awesomenauts than Smash Bros.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
I'm still looking for a main. Bought the Founder's Pack to have access to all the characters. Sucks that all the skins are locked behind real $ micro-transactions.

Who's a good starting character? I've been gravitating to Cassidy, Hattori, Thatch, Teros, Brynn, Jhala, Cross, Mordex, and Lucien.

I usually don't like these brawl style games but for some reason I'm digging this one. Feels more like Awesomenauts than Smash Bros.
I refused to spend money on this game so I just used the weekly free character rotation and Teros happened to be available so I bought him once I had enough ingame currency lol. Besides you get all the characters in practice mode antways.

Best character to learn the mechanics with imo is Bodvar. Sword is the easiest weapon in the game and hammer hits like a truck plus it has a kill confirm off his down light. He also has pretty balanced stats which is great starting out.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I refused to spend money on this game so I just used the weekly free character rotation and Teros happened to be available so I bought him once I had enough ingame currency lol. Besides you get all the characters in practice mode antways.

Best character to learn the mechanics with imo is Bodvar. Sword is the easiest weapon in the game and hammer hits like a truck plus it has a kill confirm off his down light. He also has pretty balanced stats which is great starting out.
Gotcha. I don't mind spending $ upfront for stuff like characters in a F2P game. Did the same thing in Smite. I'll check out Bodvar, thanks.