What's new

Breakthrough - Warrior Brand New Powerful Self-Destruct Set Ups

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
cant wait to use these. Good stuff as always. I had a feeling this variation would become really good so I was already labbing with it.

Reactions: REO

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
It reminds me of the way You operated Kabal... it looks You really do feel Predator. I am looking forward to Your next Tournament!

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
If they don't tech roll, the wake up attack comes out earlier, did you already test it with no tech roll? Great video btw.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
Yikes! Good to know. Is there any way out of the corner besides maybe a backthrow into the corner (and still eating the self destruct)?

Skedar70

Noob
This is pretty strong, but he has always been a strong character in the corner. He struggles too much mid screen and is very meter hungry with no way of building it. I always come back to Warrior for fun and I will learn this setups, but I don't believe this makes him tourney viable.

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
This is awesome dude, fantastic stuff!! I've been playing warrior since the day he came out and since this patch, it's the first time i feel this character is legitimately good now!! He can finally use his self destruct the way it was always meant to be used.. combine that with his great rushdown and poke meta, he's really shaping up nicely

REO

Undead
If they don't tech roll, the wake up attack comes out earlier, did you already test it with no tech roll? Great video btw.
If they don't tech roll, you have more knockdown advantage actually.

Yikes! Good to know. Is there any way out of the corner besides maybe a backthrow into the corner (and still eating the self destruct)?
Characters who have the best way out are ones that have fast armor, preferably with two hits. Other than that, it's just a big guessing game once Warrior gets this set up.

This is pretty strong, but he has always been a strong character in the corner. He struggles too much mid screen and is very meter hungry with no way of building it. I always come back to Warrior for fun and I will learn this setups, but I don't believe this makes him tourney viable.
Warrior's self destruct is much more viable and potent with the new patch than it used to be.

@ragnar0kz28 Predator is top tier, lol. At least I believe he is. HQT specifically.

@omooba The 10% health cost to do this is worth the powerful setplay and mix-up potential, IMO.

If they don't tech roll, you have more knockdown advantage actually.

Characters who have the best way out are ones that have fast armor, preferably with two hits. Other than that, it's just a big guessing game once Warrior gets this set up.

Warrior's self destruct is much more viable and potent with the new patch than it used to be.

@ragnar0kz28 Predator is top tier, lol. At least I believe he is. HQT specifically.

@omooba The 10% health cost to do this is worth the powerful setplay and mix-up potential, IMO.
Hes really cool, atleast now the other 2 variations will see the light, Iv been practicing BORRACHO! the one with the stick, hes pretty solid now, still testing some stuff. I hope you win this weekend man for the old mk9 days :D