What's new

(BRACKET UPDATED) Injustice Invitational tonight at 8 P.M. EST, hosted by Stream.Me

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
UPDATE: THE BRACKET HAS BEEN READJUSTED. PLEASE READ ON FOR DETAILS.

Would like to remind TYM that the Injustice Invitational occurs tonight at 8 P.M. EST and will be held at the Kombat Cup channel on Stream.Me. Like with MKXL, this bracket will be played on the Playstation 4.

Casters will be @Mr Aquaman and @Kitana Prime .

Injustice Invitational.jpg
The bracket will follow a single elimination format. 3-of-5 is the win condition.

Also, those who regularly follow Stream.Me should be aware that they are now accepting sign-ups for Kombat Cup Season 2. You can visit this page to sign up for Week 1.

Any last-minute bracket changes are subject to the discretion of the team responsible for running the Injustice Invitational. Follow their Twitter account to stay notified.

P.S. Streamers wishing to take their work a step further can get partnered on Stream.Me simply by acquiring fifty followers! All revenue received from subscriptions is shared at a 70/30 split with the majority going to you, the streamer. Pricing for subscriptions can be adjusted from $1 (minimum) to $5 (maximum).

Last edited:

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I suppose nobody would be pathethic enough to pick broken crap like MMH and batgirl playing a dead game just for show.

:DOGE

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
ayy lets go. We know all Jupiter taking this unless hes been playing too much Destiny or whatever the fuck