What's new

Strategy Boxy's Cybernetic Catwoman Theory.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Cyrax and Quan Chi? O____________O she is more like Mileena but without annoying teleport kick and frustrating zoning and Skarlet? Lol no!!! She is more like Mileena, Harley is more like Skarlet :) Just saying

webreg

Noob
i just noticed all the cyrax or most of the cyrax players are playing cat woman lol thats scary
Well, I didn't play Cyrax because he was Yellow. I really don't like Yellow. But seriously. I think CatWoman is quite unique and any comparison would need to rely on general feeling which is kind of fuzzy and unreliable. If you look at the details and subtleties of CatWoman it becomes clear that most comparisons in this thread are superficial at best. I play her because her animation and sound design is beyond awesome, I like midrange punishers and I always liked the Selina Kyle character. Favorite comic book character from the roster.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Well, I didn't play Cyrax because he was Yellow. I really don't like Yellow. But seriously. I think CatWoman is quite unique and any comparison would need to rely on general feeling which is kind of fuzzy and unreliable. If you look at the details and subtleties of CatWoman it becomes clear that most comparisons in this thread are superficial at best. I play her because her animation and sound design is beyond awesome, I like midrange punishers and I always liked the Selina Kyle character. Favorite comic book character from the roster.
Exactly!
THAT'S one of her biggest drawing points; the aesthetics. She just...fucking looks delicious.
( k-frog )