What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr BOSS TOSS BRUTALITY PETITION

boss toss brutality, should it be a thing?

• YES

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • NO

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
What were the requirements for this?
I don't know how I did it :rolleyes:.

Did 'Single Match' Very Easy as opposed to using the instant Brutality perk just in case it has some requirement that the perk doesn't meet. I tried all kinds of shit including using several interactables during the match, winning Round 1 with Boss Toss, and tapping 1,2,1,2 while holding forward or something during the Brutality. Don't remember all the shit I tried when it finally worked.

Tried to replicate it a couple times and couldn't.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
When does Goro clone someone?
The random dude he rips in half in his intro dialogue sequence, sometimes he rips him and half and each half is its own whole dude lol
i think its a glitch honestly, the way ferra just ports back to torr an all NRS has no love for F/T
For real I was hoping some effort would get put into the new brutals like Ferra taking their eyeballs after some extra stabs (like Jax gotcha grab brutal has extra punches) but seems like most are re used aspects. Was also hoping for a Lackey EX command grab brutal where Torr just goes full apeshit on their body after slamming them to the ground but oh well

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
The random dude he rips in half in his intro dialogue sequence, sometimes he rips him and half and each half is its own whole dude lol

For real I was hoping some effort would get put into the new brutals like Ferra taking their eyeballs after some extra stabs (like Jax gotcha grab brutal has extra punches) but seems like most are re used aspects. Was also hoping for a Lackey EX command grab brutal where Torr just goes full apeshit on their body after slamming them to the ground but oh well
Seriously, like The Hulk vs. Loki, seems pretty obvious. I can't believe that like 60%of the cast got new brutals off of throws and we get nothing.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Seriously, like The Hulk vs. Loki, seems pretty obvious. I can't believe that like 60%of the cast got new brutals off of throws and we get nothing.
Not only is it a good candidate on its own but like all 3 variations have their own unique command grab but only 2 of the 3 are brutals, why not all 3? Hell they could have reused the mid round animation of Torr slamming the ground (their body after planting them on the ground) and doing gorilla chest bumps and just growling like an animal. All I wanna do is take out my MKX rage on fools, the roll brutal doesnt do that, too cheeky (still love it though)

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
All that's left is the bf3 brutal. Certainly asserts dominance(I love doing it on wakeup), but doesn't pack the same punch as and EX command grab would.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Yeah it's sort of lame. Wanted her to pluck the eyes out, then walk over to Torr to give him one or something. It's well established by now that they collect eyes.

Anything with some care and attention like Leatherface's command grab brutal.

I still think the BF3 and F2 brutalities are some of my favorites in the game though.