What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr BOSS TOSS BRUTALITY PETITION

boss toss brutality, should it be a thing?

• YES

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • NO

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

MK Led

Umbasa
Don't know why we needed a whole thread for this, but yeah that'd be cool. Honestly I'd probably buy a brutality pack dlc if it was even remotely reasonably priced.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
wtf, ru the valid thread police?

anyways the op's opinion that this should be a brutality is duly noted
Well the thread isn't inherently contributing with any novel idea, tech, or information pertaining to the character that would be better off in its own thread... So the thread can be moved to the general discussion where it should have been posted in the first place, since not only does it fit the general discussion idea of content, but the general discussion itself exists so that we don't have excess threads.

Like where does the discussion that warrants this thread find its place? There isn't any real conversation to be had barring "yes/no, I do/do not agree". There is no forward movement. The thread started out stagnant.

So I asked our forum mod to pass judgement on it, either moving it to a proper location where it can still be discussed but isn't adding needless topics (which makes our subforum easier to navigate), or be rid of it as he/she sees fit.

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Well the thread isn't inherently contributing with any novel idea, tech, or information pertaining to the character that would be better off in its own thread... So the thread can be moved to the general discussion where it should have been posted in the first place, since not only does it fit the general discussion idea of content, but the general discussion itself exists so that we don't have excess threads.

Like where does the discussion that warrants this thread find its place? There isn't any real conversation to be had barring "yes/no, I do/do not agree". There is no forward movement. The thread started out stagnant.
Better chill before Ferra/Torr is nerfed to Sheeva Tier next patch. :coffee:

Parnak

Fight me as you will yet you can never hope to win
Imo there is no need since the 2nd Fatality (Play Time) is practically a Boss Toss Brutality.! I could use another Fatality where Torr would turn opponent into a bloody pulp on his own, without Ferra's assist. She would just command him do it. A Hulk-like fatality we need. As for brutalities, I'd like to see Lackey command throw offering a brutality.! Torr could squeeze them to a bloody pulp (again ?!:eek:) or hammer them to the ground and then tear them apart with his hands above his head while roaring.! Split parts should fly left and right across the screen.. Now wouldn't that be neat? :D

Last edited:
@Alien Substance , don't suppose you cen either merge this into the general or just bop it? Don't need the clutter.

Like where does the discussion that warrants this thread find its place? There isn't any real conversation to be had barring "yes/no, I do/do not agree". There is no forward movement. The thread started out stagnant. So I asked our forum mod to pass judgement on it, either moving it to a proper location where it can still be discussed but isn't adding needless topics (which makes our subforum easier to navigate), or be rid of it as he/she sees fit. Pug gif.
I'll merge the thread with the General Discussion later on when my sub-forum OCD starts to kick in. For now, anyone who wishes to chime in on the topic may do so in here. ^ - ^

(Ya'll gon' get merged.)

Imo there is no need since the 2nd Fatality (Play Time) is practically a Boss Toss Brutality.! I could use another Fatality where Torr would turn opponent into a bloody pulp on his own, without Ferra's assist. She would just command him do it. A Hulk-like fatality we need. As for brutalities, I'd like to see Lackey command throw offering a brutality.! Torr could squeeze them to a bloody pulp (again ?!:eek:) or hammer them to the ground and then tear them apart with his hands above his head while roaring.! Split parts should fly left and right across the screen.. Now wouldn't that be neat? :D
I would like a Boss Toss Brutality to involve the removal of the opponent's eyeballs, since Ferra often talks about taking eyes in pre-match dialogue.

Audit

Falls down too much
I think these threads are 100% more interesting and worthy than "X needs BUFFS" and "Y is broken and needs to be fixed ASAP". Those are the trash threads that shouldn't be tolerated if people were really interested in cleaning up the forums.

I also think there should be more eyeball trophies for brutalities. Maybe Torr can pick them up and slam them to the ground fatality so hard that their eyeballs pop out in some delicious mix of Jason's second fatality and Johnny Cage's MB Nut punch brutality.

MK Led

Umbasa
I think these threads are 100% more interesting and worthy than "X needs BUFFS" and "Y is broken and needs to be fixed ASAP". Those are the trash threads that shouldn't be tolerated if people were really interested in cleaning up the forums.

I also think there should be more eyeball trophies for brutalities. Maybe Torr can pick them up and slam them to the ground fatality so hard that their eyeballs pop out in some delicious mix of Jason's second fatality and Johnny Cage's MB Nut punch brutality.
And then Ferra catches them out of the air and gives one to Torr. :p

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I'll merge the thread with the General Discussion later on when my sub-forum OCD starts to kick in. For now, anyone who wishes to chime in on the topic may do so in here. ^ - ^

(Ya'll gon' get merged.)

I would like a Boss Toss Brutality to involve the removal of the opponent's eyeballs, since Ferra often talks about taking eyes in pre-match dialogue.
OMG have Ferra stab them repeatedly and turn their chest to mush, then finish with one stab to the face and have an eyeball on each blade

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
I guess this is kinda unrelated. But do you guys think having an EX boss toss, that would allow you to do standing resets, be too much for F/T? Their damage is pretty low as it is. Do you think this would be too much and unbalance the character?

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
On a related note. I think Ferra should stab them a few times, then cut their head off, scurry back to Torr and give it to him as a present.

"I made this for you!!"

Wetdoba

All too easy...
On a related note. I think Ferra should stab them a few times, then cut their head off, scurry back to Torr and give it to him as a present.

"I made this for you!!"
She should stab them in the face with each blade on her claw taking your eyes out, they always talk about taking peoples eyeballs and if she took the whole head it would be too similiar to the Ruthless one. As for EX Boss Toss, if ww did that Ferra wouldn't be on our back, so we wouldnt have the options to follow up with overhead, command grab or armor, only low, throw, or blockstring. So I dont think it would be that cheap at all considering what other characters can do but I doubt they will get it ever

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Yes! This!

It could just be like a regular boss toss, except Ferra tackles the opponent to the ground and plucks out their eyes while they scream in agony and blood squirts out of their face. Then she holds the eyes up in the air as she jumps up and down in joy.

Or maybe she gives one to Torr, since she's said that they each take one eye from victims.:rolleyes:

do you guys think having an EX boss toss, that would allow you to do standing resets, be too much for F/T?
I think it would be too much just considering that Boss Toss is already so great. Defeating all other projectiles is pretty awesome to begin with. 16% damage is even more awesome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9158

Don't know why we needed a whole thread for this, but yeah that'd be cool. Honestly I'd probably buy a brutality pack dlc if it was even remotely reasonably priced.
If it came with at least one new brutality for every character.