What's new

Booyah! -- Cyborg General Discussion Thread

4x4lo8o

Noob
If Cyborg is doing iaNB, how many frames are there between the fireballs?
Like, if I crouch an iaNB what's the slowest move you could out before getting stuffed by the next fireball?

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
If Cyborg is doing iaNB, how many frames are there between the fireballs?
Like, if I crouch an iaNB what's the slowest move you could out before getting stuffed by the next fireball?
It is a great question. I believe it is around 18-20 frames. Anything more will get stuffed on startup.

Like ares teleport or Zod's trait summon will be stuffed by ianb spam, some charecters can get around this, by ducking (aquaman), or if their move changes their hitbox by lowering it or moving it backwards (Nightwing, Scorpion)

Last edited:
This is probably well known, but just in case: you can punish a blocked Aquaman trident rush thing (don't know the name) with b3.

Edit: Never mind, I didn't realise Aquaman could dash back and forth during his trident rush.

Last edited:
So I thought I'd go into Practice mode and find out exactly which strings are interruptable and by what. Turns out, none of them are... Yeah, d1xxSD is, but only by fast moves and you'd have to read it to interrupt it.

I mean it's not like this means Cyborg's amazing after all, but it's certainly a relief to me to know I'm not getting away with murder when I win with him.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
So I thought I'd go into Practice mode and find out exactly which strings are interruptable and by what. Turns out, none of them are... Yeah, d1xxSD is, but only by fast moves and you'd have to read it to interrupt it.

I mean it's not like this means Cyborg's amazing after all, but it's certainly a relief to me to know I'm not getting away with murder when I win with him.
12b2, 112 are interruptible also.

On another note... how is everybody in the sub-forum doing?

There might be another guide coming in the near future...

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Is it possible to wake up with grapple? I feel like wake-up invincibility + grapple armor makes this a pretty nice option

i have a buff idea for Cyborg, knowing its not gonna happen but maybe injustice 2?

its an anti-teleport tech, give him the option to meterburn a charging fireball to create an overcharge explosion around him which knocks teleporting characters away, similar to Aquamans MB watershield.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
i have a buff idea for Cyborg, knowing its not gonna happen but maybe injustice 2?

its an anti-teleport tech, give him the option to meterburn a charging fireball to create an overcharge explosion around him which knocks teleporting characters away, similar to Aquamans MB watershield.
And here we go again, assuming that IGAU2 will be more like IGAU1.1.
Because that's working so well for MK9 and 10, apparently :p