What's new

Boon concerning buffs: "Lex is high on our list too."

Ok, I see a trend here.. Batman's nemesis get's buffed (Bane) Superman' s nemesis get's buffed (Lex) Those two guys are top tier I'd say...so I'd also say green lantern is top tier... So how about a Sinestro buff? Like normalized damage with his transition's and a few other things im sure other Sinestro players can mention:)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Gravity pull now acts like Raven's full screen trait grab without meter. LULS

NRS is very aware of us whining for a patch. There's no marketing reason for why a free balance update has to coincide with a GOTY edition. It would actually make more sense for the patch to come out beforehand in case we find something they need to hotfix and include on the new disc.
then explain me why are they revealing the patch notes for every character like they were dlc characters? thats a marketing tool, other companies just release the patch and thats it! its stupid to be happy about this when you aren't even sure those buffs are gonna work against the cast. An example is the old d2 buff, everybody was happy before the patch but then everyone realizes that batman j2 still beated the shit out of that.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
then explain me why are they revealing the patch notes for every character like they were dlc characters? thats a marketing tool, other companies just release the patch and thats it! its stupid to be happy about this when you aren't even sure those buffs are gonna work against the cast. An example is the old d2 buff, everybody was happy before the patch but then everyone realizes that batman j2 still beated the shit out of that.
Wait what they're not lol. They put words in a picture. Them tweeting it out occasionally instead of all at once would be a really weird marketing tool. We're not buying the patch were getting it for free. You're looking too hard into this.

Ok, I see a trend here.. Batman's nemesis get's buffed (Bane) Superman' s nemesis get's buffed (Lex) Those two guys are top tier I'd say...so I'd also say green lantern is top tier... So how about a Sinestro buff? Like normalized damage with his transition's and a few other things im sure other Sinestro players can mention:)

trufenix

bye felicia
They're doing it because its not ready yet and they want people to stay interested, and its working. People are getting mad hype off 4 sentences on a rendered picture. Is there a law against getting your fans hype? Stop hating.