What's new

Boon collecting poll votes yet again; this time, it's DC characters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
A few hours ago, Ed Boon launched yet another Twitter poll. This time, instead of guest characters, it's DC Universe characters. We're at a crossroads of three characters; one who was in Injustice: Gods Among Us vs two that were not (not including a certain character skin).

It's time for you to vote... your character choices are as seen below:
poll1.png

Vote here: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/805898241753620480

Attachments

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'd prefer Nightwing / Dick Grayson way more than the other other two. I typically like Damian but hate the Injustice version, kind of indifferent about Red Hood.

KrstffrMunk

Bane/Black Manta/Captain Cold
Voted for Hood but kind of regret not voting Damian for the off-chance that we'd get the kid Robin version and all the small hitbox outrage it would entail.

The right answer is none of the above, stop putting so many normal humans in a game with planet shattering immortal super hero gods! Batman and Joker are enough!

I wasn't on TYM when I played IGAU. What's worse the Nightwing forums or the JC forums. Funny because I main both.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
It's been stated time & time again Dick Grayson pre or New 52 is the Winner of the fight between him any Robin.

They all have their individual skills; But Overall Grayson is the closest to being able to defeat Batman. & Drake is the closest Robin able to defeat Grayson.

Tim's brutality still doesn't outweigh the skill of Grayson who's been taking ppl down with non-lethal movements majority of his life.

Plus Grayson has much much better feats.

If Jason Todd is in the game, Joker's crowbar should do 90.00 damage on instant hit.
He's lame and is only wanted by casuals who can't land a 22% combo VP style.

No way Red Hood isn't winning this . I would have liked to have both he and Nightwing though. Well, if we can't have Nightwing, what about Huntress? She's acrobatic and has that staff so she'll be similar in a few ways at least. She's also got going for her a crossbow, gear/armor options, and a sexy look and style.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
No way Red Hood isn't winning this . I would have liked to have both he and Nightwing though. Well, if we can't have Nightwing, what about Huntress? She's acrobatic and has that staff so she'll be similar in a few ways at least. She's also got going for her a crossbow, gear/armor options, and a sexy look and style.
People are gonnna complain "too many Batman" characters again...yet they're okay with Mortal Kombat characters being in a DC fighting game.

Logic.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
As a huge fanboy for the Batman universe, I'd be down with seeing all 3, but know that shouldn't happen. I say Nightwing and Red Hood should both make the cut, though. Both Nightwing and Red Hood can both have Robin gear for obvious reasons. I shudder to think about the hitbox issues we'd come across if Damien Wayne were in the game, as much as I'd love to see it.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Do you guys realize that whomever is mentioned is already in development? For those that realize, this is as good as an official announcement for all three. The character meta has already been fulfilled. If there is any debate, it is purely aesthetic at this point.

Now I feel like someone who just debunked Santa to a kid.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Do you guys realize that whomever is mentioned is already in development? For those that realize, this is as good as an official announcement for all three. The character meta has already been fulfilled. If there is any debate, it is purely aesthetic at this point.

Now I feel like someone who just debunked Santa to a kid.
Don't tell the Nightwing fans that their character is technically Deadman in this universe