What's new

Boon asks, "what game are you finally gonna play/go-through over the holiday break?"

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
News Editor
Yeah, but the reason they matter is that if you throw a brick in a room full of runners + clicker/bloater, 6 seconds later you're being pinned down while a clicker or bloater shows up with a napkin and a fork/knife.. Rofl.
Where are you throwing bricks lol? They are life savers imo. Don't throw them at a dude, but a wall or corner far away. If you toss it at a mofo then you gotta go in for that 1.2.punch.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Where are you throwing bricks lol? They are life savers imo. Don't throw them at a dude, but a wall or corner far away. If you toss it at a mofo then you gotta go in for that 1.2.punch.
We should have a Skype convo or something about this sometime -- I've been meaning to get a bunch of people together to talk about TLOU gameplay and plot for a while :)

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
News Editor
We should have a Skype convo or something about this sometime -- I've been meaning to get a bunch of people together to talk about TLOU gameplay and plot for a while :)
I'd love a circle jerk about how good last of us is! RapZiLLa54 Mikemetroid

I think its easily game of the year, game of the century, and bold statement: the best game of all time, something on par with other media milestones like Abby Road, Citizen Cane, Breaking Bad, Pride and Prejudice.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'd love a circle jerk about how good last of us is! RapZiLLa54 Mikemetroid

I think its easily game of the year, game of the century, and bold statement: the best game of all time, something on par with other media milestones like Abby Road, Citizen Cane, Breaking Bad, Pride and Prejudice.
Yeah -- I also think it'd be cool to talk about the characters, ending, and some of the tricks and tactics people use to get through in Survivor mode. Also about any criticisms people have.. There's a TON of stuff to talk about.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
News Editor
Yeah -- I also think it'd be cool to talk about the characters, ending, and some of the tactics people use to get through in Survivor mode. Also about any criticisms people have.. There's a TON of stuff to talk about.
It's a perfect experience, there can't be criticisms.

A lot of my buds haven't beaten the game, so I can't talk to them about the story :(

I'm seriously down for this lol.

Flagg

Noob
Look all we want to know is if Big Brows is making UMK 9 or not. I dont care about platform games featuring SZ or LK...i want UMK9.

Last rant of 2013.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Look all we want to know is if Big Brows is making UMK 9 or not. I dont care about platform games featuring SZ or LK...i want UMK9.

Last rant of 2013.
not happening unfortunetly.maybe nrs should hand the rights for mk9 over to 'the a team' I'm sure they'd cook up umk9 in 30 minutes using a cardboard box and a welding kit.

What do you think of it? Did you know you to play guitar at all before you got it?
I did not know how to play Guitar before getting the game, I also got an Electric Guitar for Christmas.

I think the game is amazing, it has a built in tuner and is able to accurately determine what notes (combination of notes/slides/bends/harmonics/muted notes/etc.) you are playing. There are a lot of advanced topics/lessons in the game as well.

For only having played the game for 5 days I am already noticing pretty significant progression (compared to day 1) and I have learned a lot.

I did not know how to play Guitar before getting the game, I also got an Electric Guitar for Christmas.

I think the game is amazing, it has a built in tuner and is able to accurately determine what notes (combination of notes/slides/bends/harmonics/muted notes/etc.) you are playing. There are a lot of advanced topics/lessons in the game as well.

For only having played the game for 5 days I am already noticing pretty significant progression (compared to day 1) and I have learned a lot.
I've always wanted to learn how to play guitar. It always seemed like way to much to learn. This Rocksmith thing got me interested again though.