What's new

Boon asks, "what game are you finally gonna play/go-through over the holiday break?"

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Xbox.One:

Killer Instinct
Ryse
DEAD RISING 3

PS4:

BF4
Killzone
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Knack
Injustice
AC4

PS Vita:
Tearaway (AMAZING vita game. Beat it once and.gonna go through again)
Soul Sacrafice
Oddworld

Yes, I have a lot of free time on my hands for the next month off.

I always bring out the Ps1 classics during holiday breaks, usually something like:

- parasite eve 1,2
- silent hill 1
- ff 7-9
- resident evil 1-3
- syphon filter

those were the good days...these games have really good replay value

AK-Israel

I'm Back
MK9 - <3

Skullgirls - Its Mahvel baby!!!....Oh wait wrong game.

DOA5U - What can I say I came for the tits.........and gameplay too.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Learn to master the art of bricks and bottles. The metagame lies within the brick lol.
Lol man, the trickiest parts are when either 1) There are a bunch of still-human enemies closely following each other around, and a brick means sudden death, or 2) There's a room full of runners (possibly with Clickers or Bloaters) and a brick or bottle means the end of the world.. Hahah

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
News Editor
Lol man, the trickiest parts are when either 1) There are a bunch of still-human enemies closely following each other around, and a brick means sudden death, or 2) There's a room full of runners (possibly with Clickers or Bloaters) and a brick or bottle means the end of the world.. Hahah
There's only one bloater that you need to kill (high school gym), every other one can be skipped thanks to your friendly brick and/or bottle lol.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Well I think that it is time I do the one thing I have yet to do since I was a kid
100% Super Metroid

MOstly though been playing AC4 It such a different game than what I remember from AC1 and 2 never played 3

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
There's only one bloater that you need to kill (high school gym), every other one can be skipped thanks to your friendly brick and/or bottle lol.
Yeah, but the reason they matter is that if you throw a brick in a room full of runners + clicker/bloater, 6 seconds later you're being pinned down while a clicker or bloater shows up with a napkin and a fork/knife.. Rofl.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I actually have just started a game on my backlog, Skyward Sword I've had it for two years, I should probably get through it now.