What's new

Book of Lyaxia (Comic Book WIP)

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Hello,

I wanted to give my good friend / Co-Worker some help with this.

He is spending a ton of his own money creating a comic book, and it's coming along really nice. I know alot of you guys are really into comics and maybe looking for something new to get into story-wise.

Some of the variants and prints.

I am not gonna post too much about it, the kickstarter link is below. If you are willing to help or just looking to get your own copy every dollar helps.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/386818572/book-of-lyaxia-1

Thank you.

(If this is not allowed, I apologize ahead of time)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
excellent stuff. I've backed it. I support tons of indie comics on kickstarter, have an entire section of my collection for them. Most suck.. but I think it is a great way of supporting the medium, and support artists. Having a successful kicker down is a big step to approaching creator owned companies like Image or w/e. If I could draw I would be doing the same. I have tried many times to cola berate, but people that can draw usually have their own things they would like to work on.

Just one thing.. he needs to send Ravai's cover back, get him to adjust it. Shouldn't be hard if is a digital painting.... but yeah. Girls can't wrap cloth under their breasts like that, it looks super terrible, imo. You see this kind of error a lot in beginner artists that build their design in stages. Somethign as simple as softening the shadow is all it really needs, though I would lower the wrap. It literally looks like a Mellon in a bag draped over her shoulder and not really attached to her at all.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
excellent stuff. I've backed it. I support tons of indie comics on kickstarter, have an entire section of my collection for them. Most suck.. but I think it is a great way of supporting the medium, and support artists. Having a successful kicker down is a big step to approaching creator owned companies like Image or w/e. If I could draw I would be doing the same. I have tried many times to cola berate, but people that can draw usually have their own things they would like to work on.

Just one thing.. he needs to send Ravai's cover back, get him to adjust it. Shouldn't be hard if is a digital painting.... but yeah. Girls can't wrap cloth under their breasts like that, it looks super terrible, imo. You see this kind of error a lot in beginner artists that build their design in stages. Somethign as simple as softening the shadow is all it really needs, though I would lower the wrap. It literally looks like a Mellon in a bag draped over her shoulder and not really attached to her at all.

Appreciate the backing of the kickstarter. I will pass on the feedback and see what he says.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Rivai's cover gave me the hint that it's about sci-fi adventure. Those folks in this cover look alien for me.

Question: The EVERYTHING PACK does include physical book?

Last edited: