What's new

BodyCount Fighting 4 Grand Final: DR Gross v Theo

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!

The Grand Finals of Body Count Fighting was recently uploaded and all I can say is, wow. There is some absolutely fantastic play going on here and, frankly, you need to see it.

Our final two contestants were DR Gross, repping Black Adam and Theo, who continues to betray his own heritage and people by neglecting Aquaman for OPgirl and is set to catch the hands of every Aquaman loyalist.

I mean....Theo, who was playing Supergirl. Which is perfectly legitimate and fine.

Sorry about that.

Anyhoo, not only is this really tight play, it's a great example of where Injustice 2 is now and the state of the meta demonstrated by two of the very best in the game, with genuinely elite level, professional presentation from BCF.

No spoilers for the result here, except maybe in the box below...

Theo wins 3-0

Well done to both guys, to everyone in the tournament and to all the boys and girls at BCF for putting together one of the best tournaments in a long time and, frankly, probably the best presentation of any tournament of any I've seen in a long time.

P.S. BCF refer to this as the 'Title Match'. Can we, as a community, make that a thing? That's awesome. Also that title belt is hype incarnate.

As always, check back to TYM for all your NRS FGC needs, including Injustice and Mortal Kombat!