What's new

Video/Tutorial - Bo' Rai Cho Bo' Rai Cho videos - combos/gameplay/tech

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To avoid multiple threads of random combo videos or random videos in general, let's just keep them all in one place.

Please don't post a new thread for every combo you find.

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
1) OTG (I checked it again and again, it works perfect in the corner with Kung Lao's Vortex and Cyclone):

2) You can use dd1 twice during db4 stun (in Drunken master). You can check my video in the general thread;

3) Bo can evade reversal attacks in Drunken Master and make his unsafe attacks safe (checked it with Reptile on video below + with Vortex and Cyclone of Kung Lao):

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Hey folks. I'm cross posting from the general thread, but Bo's MB ground pound when used during a combo does not scale heavily. While others do, Bo's seems to do 11% regardless of when it was used in a combo. This video has a combo of sample combos:

It might not be the best use of his meter, but it is a nice chunk of damage added to a combo. Just use the flip kicks to cause the sliding knockdown, and then finish with the MB stomp for an extra 11%.

Bartitsu has an amazing corner carry game, in this combo with 2 bars=50% practically move the oponent to the extreme of the corner to the other.

Lovein60FPS

Low Tier Explorer
Just some stuff I came up with in the lab. Not sure if it has already been posted. Enjoy!

Last edited:

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
I Found the Bo Rai Cho video section a little lacking in match footage...so i thought i would contribute lol

Bo Rai Cho Ranked online match footage from my test stream (that turned into a longer stream) here:

From my stream here: twitch.tv/banthetesters

The STRUGGLE Begins!!