Percimon

Sky above, Voice within

Inputs:

1) 1212, db1, d4, bf4 - 25%;
2) f1, db1, d4, db3 - 22%;
3) 21, RC, 12, db4, df1, jump in + 2, f21, db2 - 35%;
4) 21, RC, 12, db4, df1, pause, jump in + 2, b233, db2 - 36%

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
58/59% EX fireball jip2, b233 ex fart, ground fire, back dash, jip2, b233 xx upflame, 3 xx upflame, d1, f1 xx fist flurry. You're welcome
I don't get it, what's "Ex fireball" I've been looking in the lab all day and i can't find any move that has "fireball" as a name and it allows for jip2 combo.This is dragon's breath right?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The OP is totally fucked. Can we please fix it?
No, because people just start the combo threads with no intention of ever updating them. Why do they do this? I have no idea, but it happens CONSTANTLY. This is just another example. There are several combos in the OP that do not even work. Very confusing for someone coming in here trying to pick up the character.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
No, because people just start the combo threads with no intention of ever updating them. Why do they do this? I have no idea, but it happens CONSTANTLY. This is just another example. There are several combos in the OP that do not even work. Very confusing for someone coming in here trying to pick up the character.
Let's just say real life has been a little crazy. I apologize for not keeping it up to date but I still intend on fixing it. I was also waiting for more optimized combos instead of some of the trash that was being posted. This includes oddly strange combos with useless starters, and situational character placement.

I'm not alone to blame. I asked for people to submit their combos in the same format as the OP and like 2 people did that.

As far as combos not working, maybe people shouldn't submit broken shit...

But hey, if you guys want instant results, tell an admin I'm more than happy to give a up the thread.

I'm apologize for this sounding so confrontational.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Let's just say real life has been a little crazy. I apologize for not keeping it up to date but I still intend on fixing it. I was also waiting for more optimized combos instead of some of the trash that was being posted. This includes oddly strange combos with useless starters, and situational character placement.

I'm not alone to blame. I asked for people to submit their combos in the same format as the OP and like 2 people did that.

As far as combos not working, maybe people shouldn't submit broken shit...

But hey, if you guys want instant results, tell an admin I'm more than happy to give a up the thread.

I'm apologize for this sounding so confrontational.
I get it, man. Shit happens. It's not a huge deal, but it happens a lot with these combo threads. I was playing day 1 BRC and sat there for about an hour trying a combo that didn't work. It's still in the OP, as well. I apologize if I came off as a dick, that wasn't my intention. The combo I'm referring to is:

B233~DB1, F1~DB4, DF1, jump back, Ji2, 413U4, D1, F1~DB2 (45%)

This should be moved to the metered midscreen combos for Dragon's Breath and the D,B+1 should be listed as EX.

Parasurama

Dragon
I get it, man. Shit happens. It's not a huge deal, but it happens a lot with these combo threads. I was playing day 1 BRC and sat there for about an hour trying a combo that didn't work. It's still in the OP, as well. I apologize if I came off as a dick, that wasn't my intention. The combo I'm referring to is:

B233~DB1, F1~DB4, DF1, jump back, Ji2, 413U4, D1, F1~DB2 (45%)

This should be moved to the metered midscreen combos for Dragon's Breath and the D,B+1 should be listed as EX.
I have been doing that corner combo except I cancel from d1 into DB2 and I get 42 meterless. Maybe I should see if I can squeeze in an extra F1 too.

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
if i wanna convert offa f34 mid screen i usually run cancel into f1 fart on the third hit. f1 comes out really fast and the third hid juggles really high so its pretty easy to get the fart to land.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I think I've finally got some time to really re-do the OP, but I need some help. I've scanned this entire thread a few times and I'm still not 100% sure what works well and what doesnt. I need people who consider themselves "masters" at the variations to just PM me the optimal combos that are practical. Please dont forget to add air to air combos, NJP starters(corner and midscreen), anti air....etc...Also give the damage.

I'll probably format it by starter for each variation and list the properties of that starter. When I've rounded up the combos I'll edit the OP.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Cosmos

Noob
I think I've finally got some time to really re-do the OP, but I need some help. I've scanned this entire thread a few times and I'm still not 100% sure what works well and what doesnt. I need people who consider themselves "masters" at the variations to just PM me the optimal combos that are practical. Please dont forget to add air to air combos, NJP starters(corner and midscreen), anti air....etc...Also give the damage.

I'll probably format it by starter for each variation and list the properties of that starter. When I've rounded up the combos I'll edit the OP.

Thank you everyone for your patience.
I'll PM you Drunken's when I get a chance.

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
Dragon Breath, meterless, corner

0:22

Inputs:
1) f1, db1, f1 (only 2 punches), db4, jump out, df1, ji2, b233, db2 - 39%
2) 244, db1, f1 (only 2 punches), db4, jump out, df1, ji1, 21, 21, f1, db2 - 43%

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Alright guys, I've done a slight update to the OP. At the bottom of the post you'll see a new Bartitsu spoiler. Expand that spoiler and you'll see how I want to set up the OP for the future.

I really need the help of DM and DB mains to give me their most optimized combos. I've already shown you the format, so you guys just need to provide the combos.