What's new

Combo List - Bo' Rai Cho Bo' Rai Cho Official Combo Thread

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
I think this is an optimal corner chip setup for DB.
Starter xx db1, 21, s3 xx fart, df1, f21 xx db3, EX dd4, (then on block) 244 xx db1.
The chip damage at the end is a guaranteed true blockstring and with the fire caltrops below it does around 9% chip along with the 11% from the EX OTG. I end the standing reset with f21 instead of b233 because it does almost the same damage but it comes out faster, meaning the caltrops will be out longer. So altogether depending on the starting string you'll get about 55-60% for one bar and build half the bar back from all the specials used in the combo and the chip at the end.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I think this is an optimal corner chip setup for DB.
Starter xx db1, 21, s3 xx fart, df1, f21 xx db3, EX dd4, (then on block) 244 xx db1.
The chip damage at the end is a guaranteed true blockstring and with the fire caltrops below it does around 9% chip along with the 11% from the EX OTG. I end the standing reset with f21 instead of b233 because it does almost the same damage but it comes out faster, meaning the caltrops will be out longer. So altogether depending on the starting string you'll get about 55-60% for one bar and build half the bar back from all the specials used in the combo and the chip at the end.
Are you sure you cant down poke the 2 in 244 xx Db1? It is a high after all.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Dragon's Breath:
Midscreen:

Can't figure out any with F3 meterless.

You've posted a ton of great DB combos in here, man. Thanks for taking the time!

Also, as far as F+3 midscreen combos, I've been using these:

F+3,4, run cancel, 1,2,1~D,B+2 for 26% meterless damage

F+3,4, run cancel, 1,2,1~D,B+3 for 22% and corner carry

You can do F+3,4, run cancel, 1,2,1,2~D,B+3 for 24%, but the timing is a little tough