What's new

Question - Bo' Rai Cho Bo rai cho friendly maps?

Wigy

There it is...
a huge part of bo's game is in the corner, so obviously maps like the pit with interactable jump outs each side are not good.

Is there any particular map you feel suits him best. I like midscreen jump interactables as its a nice way in and hes basically a fat drunk torpedo with his j4 40 active frames lol

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I feel Lin Kuei Temple as you have many interactables for offense and the two central tombestone figures to jump off of for extra mobility. I don't see them used too often though. Downside is the tree escape interactable in the right corner.

Outworld marketplace could be good because the tent jump escape the opponent must jump first in order to use it so it's not as easy to use that for escape and could be read easier. Then you have Blanche which does the highest chip damage for an interactable in the game and also good regular damage, the tiger for mobility, etc.

Thoughts?

Soul Caliber, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and SF.
I assume you are risking your game against anyone by putting yourself on the corner to attempt to do a side switch.

Wigy

There it is...
I like the frozen forest because of the trees. If you do a bad jump you can bail out on reaction and only has a jump out on one side.

I do like the outworlds but emp courtyard has two good jump outs. Yeah they have to jump first if you're trying for a ex fart setup they have space.

Wigy

There it is...
Guna look into interactable command grab setups later. Found some on cassie which were decent, could work with bo and his fart.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I like the frozen forest because of the trees. If you do a bad jump you can bail out on reaction and only has a jump out on one side.

I do like the outworlds but emp courtyard has two good jump outs. Yeah they have to jump first if you're trying for a ex fart setup they have space.
the lin kuei temple ones can be used both ground and air, and you can choose your direction

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Us sub players really like destroyed city and quan's fortress because of the interactables. The pit can eat a dick. Since bo rapes in the corner I'd imagine he'd be similar.

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
I like Jinsei Chamber if I'm using Bo. If I'm not using Bo and playing against someone with a strong corner game then I'll pick Dead Woods or The Pit.

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.

Can't stand deadwoods using bo. It's the longest stage in the game and I feel it trying to get someone to the corner. I get pissed when somebody chooses it when they see me select bo ahahahaha.

myri

Time Warrior
I don't mind corner escapes because they can be baited for a full combo punish right back into the corner.