What's new

Question - Bo' Rai Cho Bo punish strings..

Anyone have any good punish combos with all his slow start up? Would the most viable be 21 rc into whatever depending on variation? Loving the big guy so far

I got f1xxexdb1~njp~1,2xxfart jump back jip,b233xxdb2 for pretty good damage. at work and don't know exact percentage but is like 37%ish. I gore dragon breath don't get nerfed lol I know bartitsu most likely will

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
I use

21 RC 12~db4 dd1 jip b233~db1

Or

F1~EXdb4 dd1 jip B233~dd3~3 RC 2~db1

Someone said you can replace the last 2 in the second combo for B32 also

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to add that that's for DM. The first combo still stands for all but you just have to pick your ender. I'm sure there are better combos for higher damage out of the other 2 variations though.

No rc needed in the one I posted. The exdb1 pulls the opponent back to u for the njp. And u can always add a ground fire after fart for more damage

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
In DM for big punishes I use 341~12~fart~drink~jip~b233~bf3
or
341~12~fart~drink~drink~b233~db1
Easy simple 30 something percent meterless

I lied u do need a rc lol I just put the game in. Sorry. U don't need a rc if I f1xxdbex1, njp~b233. Forget what u can link to end it. I will test more

TamedLizard

Buff George
whats the punishes for bartitsu?
B14 is essentially your only option. Thank Jesus It's mid-oh.

Although if something your opponent does puts them at an extreme disadvantage, you can play with 1212, 244, ect. However, there's still risk of being low profiled. So 9/10 times B14 is what I'm using.

Oh! Almost forgot, F1 is great for punishing things that push you back or leave your opponent just out of arms reach. Like, CSZ's dive kick or Cassie's flip kick.

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
whats the punishes for bartitsu?
Any string you wish to use into EX db2 for best dmg. Me personally, I find myself using B14, F11 & 1212. And I always end my combos in restand(df1) because I don't see a point in ending in anything else and doing only 2-4%more