What's new

Blue Beetle Match Footage

Not my footage, but REO posted a video on his channel about a week ago of his Red Hood against DJT's Blue Beetle. Pretty interesting matchup. Being the first character to establish a zoning advantage seems really important.

After like 25 minutes DJT switches to his Atrocitus so I guess just don't watch that part if you're not interested.

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
Decided to record a few games with my friend FuZion Biowolf he was just picking up The Flash. I must admit I played a little yolo and dropped a lot of combos but I am posting this to document my wrong doings so I and you guys can watch and see what to do and not what to do.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Just a couple of casual games I had with my friend iii Stutterr. Nothing special we both played kinda meh. Thought I would start sharing anyways. (Blue Bettle Vs Scarecrow and Grodd)

I know I'm late to the party but your Blue Beetle is fantastic to watch and I would love to see more gameplay from you.

Sesal Snow

Just some ranked games. Please feel free to criticize my game play tell me what I am doing wrong and what I am doing right. Anything to help improve my game play.

Sesal Snow

Ok so here is a set I played with my friend ZooM FGC a extremely good flash player. He absolutely Molly Whopped me. Hes the first high lvl flash I have played and thought I would post this for you guys to critic me as I need some help in this match up. He has showed me all the gaps and punishes I just got to get more time in against flash to be able to react in time etc. I believe the score was like 22-4 his favour.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Not my footage, but REO posted a video on his channel about a week ago of his Red Hood against DJT's Blue Beetle. Pretty interesting matchup. Being the first character to establish a zoning advantage seems really important.

After like 25 minutes DJT switches to his Atrocitus so I guess just don't watch that part if you're not interested.

Not really the best Blue Beetle showcase.

Sesal Snow

Here's a first to 10 with my friend Dark Edenian.
Beetle Vs Cheetah
I feel like I am slowly getting better at this match up some ways to go still though.

Sesal Snow

i just started to record some sets with my beatle and uploaded it to youtube

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWD2C5uwI2w_JpwVrYgVk0w

i hope u guy will enjoy it or even have some ideas how i can improve. I really like bb and try to completely ignore the meta this time
So I watched some of your videos, you have a nice Beetle man. Only thing that stood out that I can critic you on is try to hit confirm your punishes more. A few times I noticed you hit 13 when you could have hit 111 into a full combo for max damage or oki game. Great Beetle though :)

Sesal Snow

Episode 2 of Blue Beetle ranked. As Always please feel free to mention all my wrong doings and help point out improvements needed thanks.

Sesal Snow

Your BB is dope, why don't you enter the RHS this week?
Sadly I am Xbone only.
Would love to try but being an online warrior is a lot different to being a well established player with good fundamentals. None the less I just want to try an improve.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Some casuals I played with EMPEROR Canei's Aquaman
Still strongly believe this match up is 5/5.
The life lead is super important as you will see in this set.

I watched about half of it so far. Some stuff on the Aquaman match up: if Trident rush isn't meter burned, you can punish it with reversal shield bash. If he does from the deep at the range he did a couple times, you should be able to get a forward 2, 3 punish or at the very worst a bash punish every time. You look like you got it mostly down.

Sesal Snow

I watched about half of it so far. Some stuff on the Aquaman match up: if Trident rush isn't meter burned, you can punish it with reversal shield bash. If he does from the deep at the range he did a couple times, you should be able to get a forward 2, 3 punish or at the very worst a bash punish every time. You look like you got it mostly down.
Yeah I know about the punish on the tentacle strike its just last time I played him I was always an inch away from hitting him for the punish and of course the f23 and shield bash on whiff are pretty disgusting. I do need to lab the range so I don't make that mistake again.

Dr4che

i will fix the bug ;)
i finally get beter fighting darkseid. i damn love BB more n more. i just hope they will remove the 111 gap. its a high and beetle has nothing good plus on block. 21 is sadly way to slow.

however heres the match