What's new

Blue Beetle Match Footage

Espio

Kokomo
I know a lot of people have been asking for footage of various Beetle players so this will be the place to post it all. Skill level doesn't matter, we all have a lot to learn so share it all! Even if you don't play the character, but have footage against a Blue Beetle and want advice or to help your training partner that happens to use BB out, by all means!

I will start out with a collection of my first couple serious sets. Not necessarily dazzling gameplay, but I enjoyed these sets. I am always open to hear ways to improve as well and am interested in providing my insights as well so with that out of the way:

Black Adam

Deadshot

Cyborg

Bobbyxton_

It's Official
Sadly I'm unable to record any longer than the specified Xbox DVR time, but I'll be sure to record a couple of matches and add some annotations, etc to give a better understanding as to what I'm doing - I'll update this post

Here's just a few random online matches in a match up I hate though i played pretty well. How do you deal with darkseids TP? My d2 maybe hits 1 of 5 times.

Your Beetle is insanely good. The corner game execution was perfect and you're good at using the mobility for those tricky cross-ups. Awesome man

Espio

Kokomo
I wasn't a believer of BB until after that set haha. Might use this character later in the future, he looks promising :)
Glad I could inspire lol. He is very fun, probably the most fun I've had with Injustice since Hawkgirl. If you love Cyborg, you'll likely love Jaime. I look forward to sets with Cheetah and co down the line.

Last edited:

|Phantom|

"Scarab says you suck!"
Watching all this at work makes me really wanna go tf home..

ggs to everyone!
I finally have my capture card up and running again, so I'll add to this post before long :D

|Phantom|

"Scarab says you suck!"
Here is some ranked gameplay. let me preface by saying that yes, I do know that I try to zone too much. Also, apparently my execution is just garbo.. I would get the punish string, but then the special wouldn't come out??

Anyways here ya go, a zoning (purple) Blue Beetle.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
Some matches I played earlier today.

I take back what I said about his damage output, it is fine the way it is. I just need to use trait more. A lot more...

BookBurning

Voidwards
I know a lot of people have been asking for footage of various Beetle players so this will be the place to post it all. Skill level doesn't matter, we all have a lot to learn so share it all! Even if you don't play the character, but have footage against a Blue Beetle and want advice or to help your training partner that happens to use BB out, by all means!

I will start out with a collection of my first couple serious sets. Not necessarily dazzling gameplay, but I enjoyed these sets. I am always open to hear ways to improve as well and am interested in providing my insights as well so with that out of the way:

Black Adam

Deadshot

Cyborg

I've been thinking picking up blue beetle ; cool stuff. your spacing is on point.

|Phantom|

"Scarab says you suck!"
Some more matches I played eariler today. Getting better...slowly

Nice moves!!
One thing I saw (I need to incorporate this in my own play) you had a full stick of butter several times against AquaMan, and made the right call to oki him with F3... but why not spend a bar and give yourself a hit of armor?? Like I said, you had full bar, and one of the times you did it, he woke up D1. You'd have crushed that!!

Something to consider :)

Overall ggs tho brah

Espio

Kokomo
I've been thinking picking up blue beetle ; cool stuff. your spacing is on point.
Thank you for the kind words!
I hope you like him! BB is a blast to play honestly especially due to float and his safe pressure. If you have any questions hit me up :).