What's new

Blue Beetle Got Buffs!

AkioOf100

I play Raph
I always thought these exact changes needed to be made for blue beetle to be a bit more normalized in the meta. He was always great, I love how he plays. I just wanted more consistency across the board. More punishes to "count" (for lack of a better word).

Blue Beetle got hit box fixes to "many of his attacks" and a "general damage buff" to "many of his attacks".
I don't think he needed a HUGE damage buff at all, because he does good damage. I just don't think some of his db1 MB conversions (off of a read w/ an AA db1) were rewarding enough.

I personally think he'll be a bit more consistent, which is all he really needed. What do you guys think?

Keep it friendly, respectful, and keep good vibes!

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
I always thought these exact changes needed to be made for blue beetle to be a bit more normalized in the meta. He was always great, I love how he plays. I just wanted more consistency across the board. More punishes to "count" (for lack of a better word).

Blue Beetle got hit box fixes to "many of his attacks" and a "general damage buff" to "many of his attacks".
I don't think he needed a HUGE damage buff at all, because he does good damage. I just don't think some of his db1 MB conversions (off of a read w/ an AA db1) were rewarding enough.

I personally think he'll be a bit more consistent, which is all he really needed. What do you guys think?

Keep it friendly, respectful, and keep good vibes!
Should have posted this in the general thread or something but anyways.
I have been messing with the patch and it seem's like a nice little buff.
So the whiffing issue's I can't test bec I never had these problem's before the buff so Meh.
As for the damage it's a nice little boost he only get's an extra 2% or so on some of his conversion's but that seem's adequate he was already a solid char now he's a rock.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Eh.. in confused. Is this patch on consoles? And where are the patch notes? I want to see what's happened to everyone lol

Sesal Snow

Eh.. in confused. Is this patch on consoles? And where are the patch notes? I want to see what's happened to everyone lol
The patch is out on Xbox now fr ps4 it come's out after E-Leauge.
The patch note's will also be released later.

AkioOf100

I play Raph
He hit 300 before.
can you just cut the crap and tell me im the worst at ij2 already.. jesus.. xD

but besides that. I'm being serious. The scaling on that move was really ridiculous and wasn't rewarding at all for making an anti-air read. The hitbox was trash but had really good anti-air properties on wake-up and on jump-ins. Just wanna know what the more consistent damage output is, that's all.

(Pls no snide remarks, i want data x_x)

Sesal Snow

I mean
can you just cut the crap and tell me im the worst at ij2 already.. jesus.. xD

but besides that. I'm being serious. The scaling on that move was really ridiculous and wasn't rewarding at all for making an anti-air read. The hitbox was trash but had really good anti-air properties on wake-up and on jump-ins. Just wanna know what the more consistent damage output is, that's all.

(Pls no snide remarks, i want data x_x)
Just look at it this way.
Every combo you did before that scaled now has an extra 2% or so onto it and you should not have any whiffing issue's.
Either way the char's style of play will not change he just has better damage on conversion's etc that will help him out in the long run.