What's new

Blue Beetle For People In A Hurry: LEGENDARY EDITION

Espio

Kokomo
Any chance to see some Corner combos in the future
I have been fully intending on updating the guide, but due to the excessive amount of over time I haven't been playing or felt like devoting my limited free time to any projects but eventually an ultimate edition guide will come. The timetable is before the end of the month.

Do you have any other questions, comments or concerns that I can address for you today.

Espio

Kokomo
FINALLY THE LEGENDARY EDITION of Blue Beetle For People In A Hurry has arrived!

What's New:

• The addition of corner combos
  • Legendary Gear, regular gear, explanations about character attributes, time management etc.
  • Videos on interactables and reset combos.
Enjoy and please be sure to ask questions or make suggestions!

@XxSYNDROISxX @Pan1cMode and any other interested parties.

Espio

Kokomo
Can we take a second to talk about why Blue Beetle players are the ones supporting the scene this week?
It's because we're the social butterflies (or in this case beetles). I do wish I had more time to post additional content for this game, but it's hard on 60+ work hours. I've been trying to reduce that number drastically with a ahift change though.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
This is a great guide <3

Does anyone EVER successfully block a b2 low MB blade barrage? The gap is almost non existent, and his mixups and float cancels make it hard to anticipate.

Espio

Kokomo
This is a great guide <3

Does anyone EVER successfully block a b2 low MB blade barrage? The gap is almost non existent, and his mixups and float cancels make it hard to anticipate.

Absolutely, like anything, it's a matter of timing and making the correct read and punishing. The seasoned players with a lot of Beetle experience do it reliably and that's where back 2,3 and back 2 bounce cancel forward 3 come in. I also like Back 2 shield bash for the safe meter building overhead. The flight mix and pressure are more of the tricky stuff with a lot of strong layers, fake cross ups, jump normals into throw, zoning, overheads and lows, he has a lot of nuance to him.

Also thanks!