What's new

BLUE BEETLE DAMAGE BUG!

So, the worst part about this bug, is I have NO IDEA why this is happening. That, or the fact that it consistently happens on this one reset (but not always). My biggest concern is that it could be shaving damage off of other resets, as its a miracle I even noticed this. I was already working it into my game play (If I hadn't been recording to share, I wouldn't have known this was happening).

It appears the fc is some how carrying over damage scaling from the first combo, into the reset/combo #2. If anyone knows who this should be shared with to get it fixed, or if anyone can shed any light on why this happens so consistently with these resets, it would be greatly appreciated.

@colt
(there are a few other bugs, please feel free to post them in this thread. Such as Shield Slam whiffing on a crouched Black Canary)

Last edited:

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
I think I am retarded because I don't see whats going on here.
The only thing I see is the scaling from the flight cancel which is intended.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I think I am (soap bar in my mouth) because I don't see whats going on here.
The only thing I see is the scaling from the flight cancel which is intended.
He's saying that AFTER the combo ends, the follow up combo damage scales as if he did the flight cancel in that combo I believe.

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
He's saying that AFTER the combo ends, the follow up combo damage scales as if he did the flight cancel in that combo I believe.
@Espio @pfiidud3
Ok so I just recreated this situation on multiple combos.
You are correct there is a scaling issue here.
I tested it at multiple heights and delays it seems that there is a sweet spot on the opponent waking up when it seems to do less damage or scales.
I tested instant airs on a waking opponent and it was normal damage I tested full delay and short delay on the flight cancels.
I tested this on Superman and against him at least it only scales once he is mid animation of standing up.
Good find btw @pfiidud3 I see the issue now.
Ill keep testing as well to see if there is a specific reason to the scaling.

Last edited:
@Sesal Snow
Thank you, I feel like everyone has thought me crazy when I bring this up.

If you jump, fc, d2 it doesn't scale.
If you do b3, jump fc, drop the combo, d2, the d2 doesn't scale since its a new combo.

But the second combo in these videos DOES scale

Last edited:
@colt

Not sure if this is a bug, thought I should also bring it to your attention.

You can jump, fly cancel, down, then 2, then fly cancel again.
But jump, fly cancel, down&2 together, won't allow a second fly cancel.

Obviously, I wish it was the second of the two, but these seem to have slightly different properties. I'm not sure if it is intended.

Yeah, this reading an extra flight cancel bug is pissing me off. Not only does it scale combos, now im starting to drop my corner combos cause it reads as 2 flight cancels in a combo.... instead of just one