What's new

Blue Beetle Bank of Knowledge

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
i love the possibilities from this corner tech. Anything you find for it you would think is useful add it here plz or in the discussion,combo threads

I'm finding the + frames off this corner re-stand to not be nearly as positive (or consistent) as the mid screen b3 restand. The plus frames are based off of how high they are, hence why I deleted some of my previous thoughts on this.

That being said, I think I'm finding the b1 bf2 re stand a bit easier with this set up. I need to practice more (but +15 is cool if you can get it w/o whiffing). I walk directly under them, d2, then b1bf2 towards the corner at head level (no side switch, no stepping after d2) only time will tell if I can do this consistently tho :/

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
I'm finding the + frames off this corner re-stand to not be nearly as positive (or consistent) as the mid screen b3 restand. The plus frames are based off of how high they are, hence why I deleted some of my previous thoughts on this.

That being said, I think I'm finding the b1 bf2 re stand a bit easier with this set up. I need to practice more (but +15 is cool if you can get it w/o whiffing). I walk directly under them, d2, then b1bf2 towards the corner at head level (no side switch, no stepping after d2) only time will tell if I can do this consistently tho :/
One thing I will ask is how much dps are you sacrificing on the b1 bf2 restand?
How much damage could you get off of a 13 conversion?
Normally I would convert into 13 bf2 mb f23 f3 b1 which is +10 at max height and still nice damage.

One thing I will ask is how much dps are you sacrificing on the b1 bf2 restand?
How much damage could you get off of a 13 conversion?
Normally I would convert into 13 bf2 mb f23 f3 b1 which is +10 at max height and still nice damage.
I dont normaly go for that combo so im not as familar with the dmg. But i find it easier to just launch into 13 corner pressure, and not wory about hit confirming the 13.

Im guessing tht i do lesss optimal dmg then you. Maybe 50-100 less. And i sacrifice about 50 dmg for this restannd(so 100-150 loss in total?). But the helps me a lot with with the ppl who tech roll my other seups. Its also flashy and confusing. And it also gives me a blender of different sets ups back2back2back

Its not as good as i initialy expected / hope. but i was enticed because this midscreen side switch restand i have huge success with. While it is also not optimal (and i dont do it often) i have a near 100% success rate with the d2 > f2 OR s3 > db1mb > b3 > dash b1 reset intointo a b2 df1 attempt. Only the smallest of gaps to poke out off

Last edited:
Ive also started working in bgb into b1 restand
Then an immidiate reset attempt w b2 into another bgb

This probably works well with the side switch restand (since it was shown it works with bgb) but i havent done the successfully yet. I can only land this restand in the 2 above scenarios (im the corner or after a short combo b3)

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
It will catch some people off guard but its just another piece of tech to store away in the Beetle Bank of knowledge. Guarantee it will come in handy some time.
You are right about the dash b1 being more plus as the higher the opponent is when you hit the b1 the more plus it is.
I had to borrow your quote for my title bro lol