What's new

Blue Beetle Bank of Knowledge

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY

Sorry about the blurry clips my Xbox bugged out on me, I just wanted to post this B1 blue beetle tech that is quite similar to Zatanna f2 combo. The timing is really weird but, I've been practicing this since week 1 of inj2 and I am finally able to pull this off consistently in matches.

Last edited:
Hrmmm. I went home for lunch and tried thisfor a little under an hour, and only got it maybe once or twice. Any tips on the timing/input directions?

(instead, I FINALLY got the timing on his df1mb 3 bf2 f2. I had been doing the 3 to late, now I time it with the gauntlets vanishing.)

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Hrmmm. I went home for lunch and tried thisfor a little under an hour, and only got it maybe once or twice. Any tips on the timing/input directions?

(instead, I FINALLY got the timing on his df1mb 3 bf2 f2. I had been doing the 3 to late, now I time it with the gauntlets vanishing.)
Lol like I said I've been practicing the timing for about a month...press b1 when the opponent legs is just above your head. After the dash in to connect take 1 step into b1...dash step forward back1

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
Knowing how to play Zatanna in Injustice 1 helped me with this. The timing is pretty much the same as her f2 restand's I am hitting this pretty consistent. Good job for pointing this out @MILE_HIGH_CLUB

Can some one post a vid of this tech in practice mode, with inputs visible? (Also, wouldnt training mode be cool of you could set it to .5x speed. This would be super useful for learning i think.)

This is super easy off of a b3. But db1mb is another story

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Can some one post a vid of this tech in practice mode, with inputs visible? (Also, wouldnt training mode be cool of you could set it to .5x speed. This would be super useful for learning i think.)

This is super easy off of a b3. But db1mb is another story
Alright but showing inputs is not going to that much I'll do it in a bit

Damn this is fucking hard to do haha. I either hit the b1 too early or too late and I end up doing f1 instead as they've switched sides :(
Thing that irritates me, is when I do get the b1 on the other side of them, but it just whiffs (like it looks like it should). I can do this consistently lol..... still hoping some one can post repeated successful inputs with inputs visible

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Thing that irritates me, is when I do get the b1 on the other side of them, but it just whiffs (like it looks like it should). I can do this consistently lol..... still hoping some one can post repeated successful inputs with inputs visible
It's updated
Like I said
Dash step forward As soon as you do b1 it will put you in the correct position