What's new

Blockstrings with Supergirl's specials & trait

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
While testing to see other ways to build meter, I found that she can do the following:
21xxbf3xx

3:03 mark.

21xx4Holdxx

F2xx4Holdxx

They all build 1/2 of a bar. The following characters can low profile with either d1 or a d3 so far:
Supergirl herself (f2 into full trait)
Catwoman (f2 into full trait & 21 into full trait
Cheetah (f2 into full trait)
Black Canary (f2 into full trait)

*Full trait now costs 1 blue bar and full trait

They all get hit by 21xxbf3xx. 21xxbf3xx will trade with 6 framers, but for the most part, she pushes them away in the trade.

This is going to trigger a lot of people who already had it out for her, but I wanted to post it for people who play her to see that she actually builds meter fairly decent granted that it costs a full bar of trait meter on some. Plus, people should know anyways.

Last edited:

Goatlegs

Noob
I'm loving the long dramatic pause on the first video. Really builds up the suspense.

But in all seriousness, this is pretty good.

Reactions: JDE

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I respect the fact that you guys keep posting Supergirl dirt despite the (imo warranted) target on both the character and community's back.

JDE

I respect the fact that you guys keep posting Supergirl dirt despite the (imo warranted) target on both the character and community's back.
Yeah I know. I don’t care anymore honestly. I’m over it. Even if there were changes they’d still complain, but they do deserve the privilege & seeing what she can do to build the meter. She’s been hated from the time she was revealed. People literally find stuff just to complain about her. A lot of players wouldn’t last in a community like Capcom’s or Namco’s. There’s a lot more dirt in SFV & MvCI than this game.

You bring the very reason that I’m hesitant to invite people to her discord. All they’ll do is go in & bash her community. If they would go to learn to fight with or against her then I would, but I know they won’t. My job there (as a mod) is to make sure people are having fun learning, not having people fight each other because of hatred of a character that you dislike fighting.

Last edited:

JDE

I'm loving the long dramatic pause on the first video. Really builds up the suspense.

But in all seriousness, this is pretty good.
I tried to get the video to stop at 3:00 lol haha