What's new

Blaze Speculation MK A

I am really really curious as to how Blaze has drastically changed in appearance since the last time we saw him in Mortal Kombat :Deadly Alliance. I am so curious that I am excited.

Does anyone here think that Blaze looks like Scorpion? If you look at the armor on Blaze, it looks like Scorpions Deception costume. If you look at the Shoulder pads on Blaze, they look torn, as if they were stretched to the point of ripping and charred.

Remember how in Mortal Kombat Deception, Scorpion was altered by the Elder Gods to become their champion? And to stop the Dragon King? That development in Scorps storyline had to have been done for a reason. What if that was only half of it? Maybe the Elder Gods created Blaze as well. Maybe the key to stopping everything is for Blaze and Scorpion to merge to become an all powerful being.

I am curious to see how Blaze becomes what he is. I think that in the intro, the merger happens. Yeah Scorpion is a playable character but I don't know. The look, the champion of the elder Gods.

What do you all think? Please speculate!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Blaze was created by Taven's mother. We will all have the whole story next month.

Wrong forum btw...keep all non-gameplay related topics to Myths and Fanlore, thanks.

You know, whenever a new MK game hits, I get the same build up for each one. I am so pumped about the story and actually playing the game. The meteor storm arena looks fantastic! I can't wait. October 9!