What's new

Black Manta Combo Thread

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
not sure if someone else has posted this, but you can do more damage than that.

2D3~DB2 MB F3 J3 b11U3~DB3 - 374.04

quite a bit more actually. You cant hit a B3 after the rockets, but F3 is faster and advances so it hits and lets you get some really good damage off that string, great for breaking armor too
You KAN hit a B3.

I tried to space it out as far as possible to show that the B3 still konnects, but if you are unsure, you kan also walk forward a little bit before the B3, which is what I usually do.

2D3~DB2 MB B3 J3 B11 B11U3~DB3 // 383.09
@John Grizzly

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I've been doing it, but I'm not sure if it's been posted.

Here's a higher damage version:
B11U3~4 J3~SS B11U3~4 J2~SS B11U3~DB3 // 300.27
@John Grizzly
I actually did a similar combo day 1 when I was trying to find stuff with Manta. I didn't post it because I found that that combo actually does slightly less than the one I posted that was easier and used less trait meter.

Here's the combo. Note the damage:

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I actually did a similar combo day 1 when I was trying to find stuff with Manta. I didn't post it because I found that that combo actually does slightly less than the one I posted that was easier and used less trait meter.

Here's the combo. Note the damage:
Makes sense... I just noticed though, that the kombo you posted is missing a bit from what you showed in the gif. You forgot to put the last trait into J3 in the notations....

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
You KAN hit a B3.

I tried to space it out as far as possible to show that the B3 still konnects, but if you are unsure, you kan also walk forward a little bit before the B3, which is what I usually do.

2D3~DB2 MB B3 J3 B11 B11U3~DB3 // 383.09
@John Grizzly
Well yeah, you can, but f3 does the same for no work so I don’t even bother with the slower b3

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Well yeah, you can, but f3 does the same for no work so I don’t even bother with the slower b3
Damn it's that hard for you? This was the first BnB I learned with Manta lol.
FYI. The rockets animation ends before you think. You can input b3 very consistently. Unless you're lagging in practice.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Damn it's that hard for you? This was the first BnB I learned with Manta lol.
FYI. The rockets animation ends before you think. You can input b3 very consistently. Unless you're lagging in practice.
What? its not difficult at all. im not struggling here, not even close. f3 is just more consistent. Unless you really like that B3 animation there is no reason to do it over F3. F3 is more consistent, so i use that every time.

Bender

Product Manager. xBone tag: I3end3r.
This might be known, but I found some great corner combos:

F3 (hitbox dependant, but works on most of the cast from sweep distance).

F3, 3xxdb2, d2xxdb2, b11, b11u3xxdb3

J2xxdb2, 3xx4, j2xxdb2, j2xxdb2, cancel float, 3xxMBdb2, f3, j1xxdb2, b11, b11u3xxbd3

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
@John Grizzly Just a suggestion for the OP itself.. Is there any way you could add a date to the title, or close to the top of the thread that lists the last time the OP was updated? Just a suggestion, but we have a pretty awesome combo thread going here, and I see it occasionally in other threads where it will say "Updated 6/6/17" or the like, and its just nice to know how up to date the combo thread is.. this early in the threads life its not exactly a big deal.. but shrug.

Just a suggestion, =]

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
@John Grizzly Just a suggestion for the OP itself.. Is there any way you could add a date to the title, or close to the top of the thread that lists the last time the OP was updated? Just a suggestion, but we have a pretty awesome combo thread going here, and I see it occasionally in other threads where it will say "Updated 6/6/17" or the like, and its just nice to know how up to date the combo thread is.. this early in the threads life its not exactly a big deal.. but shrug.

Just a suggestion, =]
I can't edit thread titles. Just look at the bottom of the OP to the right and you'll see the time and date it was last edited.

i tried it on dr fate the missle just goes in the air

i also have issues with these b3 f2 db2 combos i see people do the db2 doesnt even come out