What's new

Black Canary's trait- what do we think?

Overall, I think that her Level 1 trait is highly underrated. While I can see why as it's the weakest of the 3' it does allow for some very good standing pressure due to the hit advantage of +25 (I'm not at my console right now so I can't check) this therefore guarantees a standing 2 mixup, standing 1 frame trap, throw, back 1, forward 2 and just helps her reset game a lot. Similarly, if you hit so,body with a level 2 trait, you can get level 1 back just by using MB BF2 allowing it to be used in a combo or for a vortex.
Level 2 is obviously the second best version of her trait as it allows for some meterless damage, a field which she struggles in, and allows some reset and vortex potential. It allows helps I'm her footsies and neutral due to its long range.
Level 3 is undeniably her best trait, it allows for big meterless damage, restands, resets, cortex and overall does what level 2 does but better.

In all honesty, I just wanted to get a consensus on how useful you are all finding level 1 as, in my game, I find it very useful for the reasons I've mentioned above. If you need any clarification just let me know and I'll try to help.
Cheers.

I always only used lvl 3. I like how it can punish things like Aquacheese's zoning on block. That fear you can see in the player when they see the red on your trait is one of the things that makes me enjoy Canary lol.

The resets after canary drop combos help a lot too.

If the lower 2 lvls were able to be viable during juggle, I'd personally find them more valuable.