What's new

Black Canary BETA Gears

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
No idea man.... let's let Harley take her jacket off though while we sit here with the same jacket Or 1 bomber just with arm pads or gloves that make it a whole new gear piece lol.. smh

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Bump...

Her outfits are severely lacking in the variation dept.... We need a way to take off that bum ass jacket of hers... and yeah some of those tops in the beta were great, I havent seen any of those post release....

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
This is bizarre. Why are like half the best tops there not in the finished game?? I have the Wild Child epic top and it doesn't look anything like that apart from the straps.

And yes, she needs an option to take the jacket off.

Dedlock

Noob
She's been censored, actually Alot of the females costumes look like they've had some sloppy last minute tampering censoring job .

WATCHD0G

Noob
Black Canary, and bane got shafted when it comes to gear. asides from head pieces, everything else looks the same

Lokheit

Noob
She's been censored, actually Alot of the females costumes look like they've had some sloppy last minute tampering censoring job .
The weird part is Harley for example isn't "censored".

But yeah, Poison Ivy goy a similar treatment with the horrible lettuce covering her neck and right shoulder being present in every single body gear piece while the mobile version doesn't have them (which means they do have resources available featuring her without the lettuce). It's a pity that the closest you can get to classic Ivy is through mobile gameplay only...

I hope in the future they add more gear pieces though (given how all gear pieces are permutations of different module combinations it wouldn't be so hard).

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
She had a Blue/Yellow shader that I LOVED that didn't make the final game and I'm so irritated by it.

The weird part is Harley for example isn't "censored".

But yeah, Poison Ivy goy a similar treatment with the horrible lettuce covering her neck and right shoulder being present in every single body gear piece while the mobile version doesn't have them (which means they do have resources available featuring her without the lettuce). It's a pity that the closest you can get to classic Ivy is through mobile gameplay only...

I hope in the future they add more gear pieces though (given how all gear pieces are permutations of different module combinations it wouldn't be so hard).
not lettuce...Glory Greens, lol