What's new

Black Canary and utilizing her cries

BxKeyz

Noob
Here i have mid screen combos as well for corner combos ending in 11 because its 18 on hit, giving you the chance to to throw her standing 2 into a low or standing 2 into her over head. The first segment was me as superman trying to back dash or armor after her 11 but i couldn't do a thing but respect it. Her level 1 cry in the following segment it's a reset in it self so you can't end it with 11, you can only either jump in after its perform mid screen giving your opponent a chance to back dash or armor. But her level 1 cry has to be respected once in the corner. As for the rest of her cry levels, 11 does connect and even if the first standing 1 whiff the second 1 will connect giving you the plus 18 for the mix up after. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

shura30

Shura
I had this 'setup' since day 1
problem is yes, you can make them respect the +18 but once you throw out 2 it's easy for them to get out of the situation

21 is fast and 23 has a gap on top of being slower..fuzzy is always an option but the gap between 2 and 3 is big enough I got d2'd in a lot of matches

BxKeyz

Noob
Good shit man, this can really put the pressure on, basically a vortex until they guess right?
unfortunately you do need one bar of meter for each time they guess wrong. Because the bf2 keeps them standing for vortex potential. But no need for cry, cry is just another way to keep them standing after more damage is applied.

BxKeyz

Noob
I had this 'setup' since day 1
problem is yes, you can make them respect the +18 but once you throw out 2 it's easy for them to get out of the situation

21 is fast and 23 has a gap on top of being slower..fuzzy is always an option but the gap between 2 and 3 is big enough I got d2'd in a lot of matches
Yea true there is a gap in 23 but there is a lot of mind games of the 11, you dont have to always follow up with s23. Like stagger your s2 which negative 8 and very hard punish for armor bait or in your case an d2 in which is punishable on block. To my knowledge i dont think anybody has a plus d2 and d2 are always on the negative double digit. I just posted this vid to present that 11 is best after re-stands because of how plus it is on hit opening the window for a lot of her normals.