What's new

Strategy Black Adam's Oki game

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I cant confirm its absolute safety, but ending combos in 1,3 gives you a hard knockdown at jump in range, with you on about +30, so it could be some kind of safejump setup as they have to wake up attack or backdash out.

If you think they are going to wakeup attack you can either close divekick to ground and block, or far divekick over them and they will whiff. Some moves this wont work for i imagine, but its something to look into!

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Corner bomb setup. 22b1 j3 far boot 22b1 113 close bomb. Dont know percent. You can do 22 trait for extra damage as well. Ill write up some more stuff at some point this weekend or next week cause i have finals coming up.

Also i love meaty EX lightning at full screen. It wrecks most people who dont block on the ground.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Vulcan Hades see you all over the boards posting all this stuff, really appreciate the lab work. I'm married w/a 1 year old so for sure I have no time to lab like I used to lol. I remember hearing about your beast Stryker in MK9 so I know your info should be good

Goes over Lightning Storm (df1), far Dive Kick (df3), Black Nile (b1,2), Sceptre (2,2,3), Khem-Adam (f2,3) and Nine Bows (b2,3).

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
Corner bomb setup. 22b1 j3 far boot 22b1 113 close bomb. Dont know percent. You can do 22 trait for extra damage as well. Ill write up some more stuff at some point this weekend or next week cause i have finals coming up.

Also i love meaty EX lightning at full screen. It wrecks most people who dont block on the ground.
I love that too I tear people without the sense to block low up

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
All this info looks hella useful, got to get accustomed to Black Adam. Looks a lot better than catwoman.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
This is great info! Vulcan, good job :)

Now that the bnbs are down, time for the following layers of the cake!

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Some people don't like wasting a bar for the MB Black Magic but so far it's the best way to get the bomb out and do shennanigans.

I'll hit the lab next week when im done with finals, i always found new shit when i have some quality time with Teth.

Im determined to find some Cyrax type bs.