What's new

Black Adam's new origin(Major Spoilers!)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
The new origin is awesome. I feel it fits his character even better than his old origin.
It really the cements the whole Black Adam: He gets shit done, no matter the cost (that makes him sound like a budget plumber...)

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
The new origin is awesome. I feel it fits his character even better than his old origin.
It really the cements the whole Black Adam: He gets shit done, no matter the cost (that makes him sound like a budget plumber...)
Well when you really think about it, BA really is a budget plumber, just with powers

DuskAlloy

wut, why?
it was when captain marvel changed his word that transforms him so he was stuck being human, so BA formed a terrotist unit and tried to get out of whatever country he was in due to the fact that BA was a wanted criminal and he was trying to russerect his dead wife, so he and a follower of his went through the snowy mountains to escape and ran out of food, so BA killed him and ate him to survive

it was when captain marvel changed his word that transforms him so he was stuck being human, so BA formed a terrotist unit and tried to get out of whatever country he was in due to the fact that BA was a wanted criminal and he was trying to russerect his dead wife, so he and a follower of his went through the snowy mountains to escape and ran out of food, so BA killed him and ate him to survive
interesting.

DuskAlloy

I know, I only have so many DC characters who have been drawn as Manatees left... I really need to ask the artist to draw more!
Like CC just said but holy shit I laughed out loud from your avatar

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Like CC just said but holy shit I laughed out loud from your avatar
LOL I just realize who you were,man.I got to use to your previous avatar so I was like: "Hey who's that guy that posted that cannibal post?"
I know, I only have so many DC characters who have been drawn as Manatees left... I really need to ask the artist to draw more!
Manatee Shazam?

DuskAlloy

LOL I just realize who you were,man.I got to use to your previous avatar so I was like: "Hey who's that guy that posted that cannibal post?"

Manatee Shazam?
I was waiting for someone to comment about that, yeah I figured that my avatar would be memorable, but I wanted to change it for something that fits my personality more lol

As long as they come up with a scene, where he is depowered once again, stabs a Yeti-bitch in the stomach, just to swing away using the Yeti-bitchs organs ... I'm fine with the new take on him.
If such badassery does not stick around: Fuck DC comics.

Reedoms

Noob
As long as they come up with a scene, where he is depowered once again, stabs a Yeti-bitch in the stomach, just to swing away using the Yeti-bitchs organs ... I'm fine with the new take on him.
If such badassery does not stick around: Fuck DC comics.
Careful not to cut yourself on that edge.