What's new

Tech Black Adam quickstand

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Hey guys, a lot of people on my stream, have been asking me to teach them how to play black adam, and what are his most viable combos, this is just a teeny tiny video of his updated combos that i find most viable and use on a daily basis...
nothing crazy, just all the stuff i use for people that want to pick him up now... for whatever reason... lol

Last edited:

Error

DF2+R2
@Clark Luthor Being a Bane player, I also looked into quickstands with Adam, I didn't really like the double d2 because it can be obvious, however, ending combos in F2 or F2 trait(the orbs obscure vision a little) is a quickstand that I've had some success with. For example in the corner I may do: 22b1 nj3 dive 22b1 black magic F2xxlightning and it has to be treated the same way as a D2 quickstand.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
@Clark Luthor Being a Bane player, I also looked into quickstands with Adam, I didn't really like the double d2 because it can be obvious, however, ending combos in F2 or F2 trait(the orbs obscure vision a little) is a quickstand that I've had some success with. For example in the corner I may do: 22b1 nj3 dive 22b1 black magic F2xxlightning and it has to be treated the same way as a D2 quickstand.
Hmm interesting, I'll try that, yea the double d2 is a little obvious,

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
"A" for effort man. I don't mess with quick stands too much but this looks good.
I know the F2 quick stand was talked about a bit, a while back. As @Error mentioned. I feel that one might be a little more beneficial, with the less obvious set-up, but who knows.
Maybe mix in both set-ups? What could be the harm in that?

Honestly, I usually always stick with the guaranteed damage enders b/c my main training partners are a Deathstroke and Shazam- Sword Flip and Teleports to worry about after every combo. Lol

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
"A" for effort man. I don't mess with quick stands too much but this looks good.
I know the F2 quick stand was talked about a bit, a while back. As @Error mentioned. I feel that one might be a little more beneficial, with the less obvious set-up, but who knows.

Honestly, I usually always stick with the guaranteed damage enders b/c my main training partners are a Deathstroke and Shazam- Sword Flip and Teleports to worry about after every combo. Lol
Lol yea. Thanks for the response too!

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.

Have you tried this in the corner? MB DK j1DK j1Dk f2 x trait? It's nice because the trait cancel after f2 allows you to do instant air DK or instant j1 DK. :D