What's new

Breakthrough Black Adam got NERFED

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
All my divekicks are now super punishable and my wakeup attack now doesnt do 40% on hit, whatever will i do...NAIVE FOOLS

Actually this patch was honestly the best thing to happen to black adam and its players. It took away one of the more braindead things about our character and replaced it with a possible way to kill all the "Birds" in this game.This also makes it to where everyone should get Black Adams amazing meterless combos down seeing as lightning cage now scales the 1 bar combos to around the same damage. On wakeup lightning cage still gets 35% with orbs or b3 which is still hella good.

The hitbox on D2 has gotten somewhat better and can now beat a lot of air normals it did not before and trades at times even with the Almighty J2 of Batman. The timing on D2 for Adam is still very odd but in time i think if mastered will help Adam have quite possibly the strongest defensive properties in this game.

My only complaint is that i didnt get an electricity whip (Wonder Woman-esque) or something on the level of Aquamans trident. colt cmon man i think it would LOOK awesome (isnt that enough :p)

So lets discuss the changes, the future, etc for this badass.

IMO hes still perfectly fine and is still well nestled into the S tier of characters.
Peckapowa Joker8417 Error DownfouralitY Qwark28 @Too many ppl to tag ;_;

Ninja Edit- Shoutouts to NEVER having to do MB cage B3 combos again (for me at least). That shit was so annoying.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm on PSN and haven't gotten to check out the changes yet, but I'm going to do so at lunch and will be able to give better input then. From the sound of it though, I'm not sure why they would nerf combos that hard to make burning meter pointless, but I suppose it isn't really a big deal. I guess we will just have to be WW tier as far as burning meter goes. :)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lol, this is dumb. They didn't add -4 frames to the divekick, they made it ridiculously more punishable by -6f and no timing requiring to punish it.

Shazams 11f command grab punishes it if it's not on the shins.

Imagine superman and all D1s

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
Is the meter burn dive kick able to be punished as well?

I'd test it but the patch isn't up here yet!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Why are you testing how punishable a move is with a command grab? @.@ Are you trying to duck it on recovery or something and can't?

Smarr, I almost thought you were being serious at the beginning of the OP lmao. Honestly I'm glad he's gotten normalized a bit so my friends can stfu about how braindead he is.