What's new

Black Adam Combo video bnbs plus setups

HappyPow

Noob
Yo guys I've been recording my bnbs "all night". Here they are, tell me if you've got more and all.
Doing B23 1+3 at the end does more than F12 1+3. B23 2 has more hit adv.
There is some ways to get a setups and some ways to use them in that vid, there is still a plenty of way to get and use them, just saying ;) (I've also forgot to do 1 specific thing but if you read the describe, you'll find out)
Well enjoy and all!
SHAAAAAZAAAAAAAM

New one from the 1.07 version (post patch).
Doing trait at the end of the combos seem to deal more damages now :

Last edited:
Just a word of advice. Might want to check to make sure gear stats is not on in practice mode. Cause that's way too much damage for Black Adam to be doing right now and I already reacted those bnbs.

HappyPow

Noob
Just a word of advice. Might want to check to make sure gear stats is not on in practice mode. Cause that's way too much damage for Black Adam to be doing right now and I already reacted those bnbs.
You can just watch the levels, they are the same, means no level/gears/ability or whatever you want doing work here. Also all the combos have been done on the same character all along to make sure damages were consistent the all video and to know precisely which ones were doing the most damages. Do not worrie no gears and stuff in there ;)

Don't know own if this is known yet but ending combos in 13 gives you crossup setups with divekick. In the corner you can jump forward far divekick and it'll crossup but if you do close divekick it'll be same side. Ending combos in 13 midscreen you have to dash in, for a crossup jump forward and do close divekick or jump back and do close divekick for same side. I also found that a far divekick to an opponent with there back to the corner will crossup (but you have to be very close) a good way to set that up is to do b2xx4 forward jump far divekick.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Has anyone tested if these combos work on small hit box characters like catwoman, Harley, and canary? Also it's seems like if you do f12,1+3 in a blockstring the 1+3 will whiff on starfire.