What's new

Guide Black Adam Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celerity

Lab Monster
Hey guys, my finals are over and I am working on the new combo thread right now. Want to double-check everything to make sure it's as good as it can be. Question: what's everyone's opinion on the colors? I was thinking I'd keep the colors for attack buttons, but maybe reduce the yellow to MB/IO stuff only.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
IO?

But regarding the colors I prefer just to highlight the ones that spend a MB. Like: yellow for one, orange for two, red for 3/4, for exemple.

Thanks for the time you're putting into this man o/

This is a really noob question, but can someone visually explain how to do the XX part of these combos? Interested in learning Black Adam, but I'm new to fighting games. (Picked up on Batman very quickly) I just don't know how to do some of these combos on paper.

This is a really noob question, but can someone visually explain how to do the XX part of these combos? Interested in learning Black Adam, but I'm new to fighting games. (Picked up on Batman very quickly) I just don't know how to do some of these combos on paper.
xx just means "cancel into".

The difference between: 22b1, black magic and 22b1 xx black magic is just the timing. "xx" means you have to do it fast basically.

I didn't find this combo listed, and if it is not useful just let me know.

Combo into super:

(Active Trait) J3, Far Boot Stomp, 1,1, Black Magic, [dash], 1,1, Super - 61%

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Main post needs to be updated.

Highest one bar combo is 56% and people here have posted dozens of useful combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.